A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I remember I would come home from school and just watch cartoons. You never had Facebook or Instagram back then. It was the best times.
As much good as those platforms do theres sooo much crap that takes away from it :/ What happened to Saturday Cartoons?

A-Visitant

Nov 6, 2018
Unfortunately I grew up and became cynical, haha. I still watch cartoons and kids films though. I guess you could say I'm half grumpy man, half kid :p

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
... Maan... I grew up with SpongeBob, Tom and Jerry, and.... Dora
hmmmm Dora.....yeah thats when young young peoples edutainment went down hill I think...Blues Clues, David The Gnome, Arthur where far superior in my opinion

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
hmmmm Dora.....yeah thats when young young peoples edutainment went down hill I think...Blues Clues, David The Gnome, Arthur where far superior in my opinion
Oh right... Also blues clues... I remember watching back then when I was like 3 or 4