A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Thanks monnk,
It's okay dude... You didn't kill my mood... I wasn't even in any mood, lol... It makes it worse but sometimes it's the only thing to do with no one to vent on...
You have got to be kidding rn, lol.... I'm not a woman yet.... And I'm not that fragile, lol
You got people to vent to if you need to monk me and probably a whole lot of others here too so dont do that lol.
And you know what i meant girl, woman, female whatever xD. And the fragile part might be somewhat true but strong people are usually just good fakers cx

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
See... Some good did come out that depression and all.... You'll know how to help people going through it cuz you dealt with it for years yourself.... My superhero brother, lol.
And yea totally true thats another thing that helps me to get through stuff i can help people with similar struggles. Koji i appreciate you fam

becc

Mar 4, 2018
You got people to vent to if you need to monk me and probably a whole lot of others here too so dont do that lol.
And you know what i meant girl, woman, female whatever xD. And the fragile part might be somewhat true but strong people are usually just good fakers cx
Ok so you got me on the good faker part, lol... Guess I am that, lol... But gat no choice... Fi...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ok so you got me on the good faker part, lol... Guess I am that, lol... But gat no choice... Fi...
Liesss you totally have choices it's just harder to express that stuff i get it but know you have choices and continuing to choose the same one isn't gonna make it go away

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Liesss you totally have choices it's just harder to express that stuff i get it but know you have choices and continuing to choose the same one isn't gonna make it go away
Lol @ liesss.... Never know if you don't try, lol... I just hate being weak and vulnerable and all girly cheesy, lol.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Lol @ liesss.... Never know if you don't try, lol... I just hate being weak and vulnerable and all girly cheesy, lol.
It's not girly it's human if i were strong all the time i wouldn't need God and i wouldn't need others. Being weak and vulnerable are the strongest things anyone could ever do because it's there that we can be hurt the most. Strength isn't being able to ignore or bully your emotions it's facing them and overcoming them but you can't face them with your eyes closed....you and koji have history I'd recommend talking to him he's pretty wise too.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I feel like I should Youth group with you all tonight/today.....

becc

Mar 4, 2018
It's not girly it's human if i were strong all the time i wouldn't need God and i wouldn't need others. Being weak and vulnerable are the strongest things anyone could ever do because it's there that we can be hurt the most. Strength isn't being able to ignore or bully your emotions it's facing them and overcoming them but you can't face them with your eyes closed....you and koji have history I'd recommend talking to him he's pretty wise too.
How I wish I could give you a hug right now, lol... Thanks a bunch dude.... This part just reminded of my favourite part in that just give me a reason song "we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again" sigh.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
THE MEL IS HERE! Why are you still awake lol
Lol, well let’s see:

1. My neices and nephs just left my house
2. My dogs are now wanting my attention
3. I’m a little hungry
4. See number 3
5. I wanted to chat to my little bros and siddas on hurr

😂

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Y’all too young to feel depressed and all that... honestly, things will get better okay, you know how I know?

Cos God is GOOD!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
A little bummed myself now unfortunately :/ I may not be going to the con after all

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Y’all too young to feel depressed and all that... honestly, things will get better okay, you know how I know?

Cos God is GOOD!

Amen!!! Lady, that's wassup, lol
Lol, well let’s see:

1. My neices and nephs just left my house
2. My dogs are now wanting my attention
3. I’m a little hungry
4. See number 3
5. I wanted to chat to my little bros and siddas on hurr

😂
Awwwwww, lol.. what the time?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
How I wish I could give you a hug right now, lol... Thanks a bunch dude.... This part just reminded of my favourite part in that just give me a reason song "we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again" sigh.
Virtual hugs xD 1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd.gif