A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Well a friend of mine might not go to the con and she was the reason I was going so no point in it now it seems unless she does go
Im assuming you can't do something else together? Did you already talk to her about doing something else?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well a friend of mine might not go to the con and she was the reason I was going so no point in it now it seems unless she does go
Im assuming you can't do something else together? Did you already talk to her about doing something else?
Yea... Like maybe go to her house or something... Go check out her friend together... ???

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
You gonna pass on some wisdom to us huh? Cx
The wisdom, my dear bro is not from me, but from God :)

My encouragement is to continue to encourage eachother in truth and love. I’m reading y’all posts, and what I love about some of the things that have been said is that y’all continuing to uplift eachother. That’s where it starts really, it’s called fellowship:) and when prayer is included, then it becomes a much more stronger fellowship.

My duty, as a sister of Christ is to pray for each and everyone of you, and I will be :)

Also, this racist talk/sharing - racism unfortunately will always be around, it’s a universal thing, we too experience it here in NZ, but remember our outward and physical bodies don’t matter, and we certainly won’t be taking these bodies to heaven lol as Samuel said, God looks at the heart of man....so be encouraged to focus on the inside of a brother, sister, or stranger.

“Love thy neightbor” isnt just fancy words that Jesus came up with out of boredom, “Love thy neighbor” literally means that.... to love and serve people, strangers, family, everyone :)

Praying for you all, especially this thread.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Yea... Like maybe go to her house or something... Go check out her friend together... ???
beccc.....
Well i mean be careful about going to women's house but yea! She isn't super far or anything is she?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
The wisdom, my dear bro is not from me, but from God :)

My encouragement is to continue to encourage eachother in truth and love. I’m reading y’all posts, and what I love about some of the things that have been said is that y’all continuing to uplift eachother. That’s where it starts really, it’s called fellowship:) and when prayer is included, then it becomes a much more stronger fellowship.

My duty, as a sister of Christ is to pray for each and everyone of you, and I will be :)

Also, this racist talk/sharing - racism unfortunately will always be around, it’s a universal thing, we too experience it here in NZ, but remember our outward and physical bodies don’t matter, and we certainly won’t be taking these bodies to heaven lol as Samuel said, God looks at the heart of man....so be encouraged to focus on the inside of a brother, sister, or stranger.

“Love thy neightbor” isnt just fancy words that Jesus came up with out of boredom, “Love thy neighbor” literally means that.... to love and serve people, strangers, family, everyone :)

Praying for you all, especially this thread.
Oh how I love you dear Mel.. really thanks a lot... Still waiting on that group though.... I guess prayer is really what holds it all together.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Neither of us have a car although im sure my mom would comply im not even sure if she wants to be seen at this point so yeah im just bummed out

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Oh how I love you dear Mel.. really thanks a lot... Still waiting on that group though.... I guess prayer is really what holds it all together.
❤️

You can always start one here sis .....

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I better go have a shower so I don't miss the car.... Nate!!! You gone to bed?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Hey I'm just being careful. Anyway koji if she seems like she doesn't want to be seen or whatevs maybe just give her some space for a bit but why do you think she thinks that?
She's like me when she gets super bummed just needs some time to think it out I guess