A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Oh wow...I so relate.... pimples can be dreadful....and i know a cousin who had that same situation as yours....her forehead is covered with pimples and scars from popping them and scratching... she really was miserable....you reminded me soo much of her...

and it's wise for you to have not used cleansers...they're toxic to the face....
I agree... But it works for some people though... I wasn't that miserable, lol.. and my pimples were mainly my lower forehead and cheeks... I think I had one on my chin before.. can't remember... Really hate them

G

Gracie_14

Fam that's sooo anime I'd make a haruhi reference but i hate her so i gotta think of someone else hmmm
Really? Oh ok.... of course...anime is magical? Oh, I didn't know that... that explains things actually...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Some people can tell if they're real close... I can tell for onna my old friends.
Cool....i forgot to put my dread thingy on last night 😭. And my cat stepped on my throat lol. I have like random scratches on my chest and hands and stuff cuz they bother me in my sleep good thing i can sleep through it xD

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Really? Oh ok.... of course...anime is magical? Oh, I didn't know that... that explains things actually...
Well most of it is some of it's just normal.....i just looked in the mirror and i look crazy 😂 there's dreads just sticking out from my bun and everything lol.

G

Gracie_14

I agree... But it works for some people though... I wasn't that miserable, lol.. and my pimples were mainly my lower forehead and cheeks... I think I had one on my chin before.. can't remember... Really hate them
Yaaaa... I hear you.... i hate them too...i mean, like who doesn't?

G

Gracie_14

Well most of it is some of it's just normal.....i just looked in the mirror and i look crazy 😂 there's dreads just sticking out from my bun and everything lol.
Hahaha take a pic and post it on Instagram, lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Yaaaa... I hear you.... i hate them too...i mean, like who doesn't?
Pimples are annoying and stupid and stuff.....good thing I'm past that now hehe i still have extra oil on my face but i could fix that by drinking more water, it would also make you a lot healthier and prettier water does wonders

G

Gracie_14

Pimples are annoying and stupid and stuff.....good thing I'm past that now hehe i still have extra oil on my face but i could fix that by drinking more water, it would also make you a lot healthier and prettier water does wonders
Yeah, talk about it, lol.... Water does help...amen to that....

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Cool....i forgot to put my dread thingy on last night 😭. And my cat stepped on my throat lol. I have like random scratches on my chest and hands and stuff cuz they bother me in my sleep good thing i can sleep through it xD
Hahahahah. I can't imagine how that must have been... Just thank God it didn't rip it, lol.

Almost home!!!! Yaaaay .. just a straight road down now.