A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I wanna see the art do you have some? And nerds are cool bro plus you can totally just work out you'll come out looking like meliodas but not 5
Unfortunately my two favorites I cant post I got a lot of backlash when I posted one awhile back.....and by a lot Im mean mostly Blue.....surprise lol but here is my favorite traditional art of her's she does mostly digital art
froppy_chan_by_nekosayumi_dc5m1db-pre.jpg

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I live in America xD plus it last like 3 days so you couldn't text me constantly cuz you gotta sleep hmmm:unsure:
I could actually... Depends on when... If it's before I leave for school then yea.. but if not.. you on your own dude, lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Unfortunately my two favorites I cant post I got a lot of backlash when I posted one awhile back.....and by a lot Im mean mostly Blue.....surprise lol but here is my favorite traditional art of her's she does mostly digital art
View attachment 190601
Wow that's crazy hmmm i can't draw anywhere near that good....well ig your sister has a fan or something xD i do want to get into digital tho i neeeeed a drawing pad, it would save lots of paper too lol. And it's ok i understand

becc

Mar 4, 2018
View attachment 190601
Wow!!! This is great... Can u do me?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Wow that's crazy hmmm i can't draw anywhere near that good....well ig your sister has a fan or something xD i do want to get into digital tho i neeeeed a drawing pad, it would save lots of paper too lol. And it's ok i understand
I hesitate to post her art cuz mine looks like trash in comparison lol however there are things I can do that she cant and vise versa lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
My laptop has that digital drawing stuff but I can't draw and I don't got the pen.... If only, sigh

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
You'll have to ask my sister this is her art not mine.....and I dont think either of us does people lol non anime that is
Id draw her but I'm not that good so i might make her look bad i could ask my other sis but she would want money xD

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Id draw her but I'm not that good so i might make her look bad i could ask my other sis but she would want money xD
I did commision artwork on deviant art I stopped about two or three years ago I did stuff only for free I was even worse at art then so I never felt right charging for my art it wasn't worth nor still is worth money in IMO lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
You'll have to ask my sister this is her art not mine.....and I dont think either of us does people lol non anime that is
Just imagine me as anime, lol.. and then anime-lize me...
It's in march lol maybe i can pay some dude to come with 😂
March... Hm... Let's wait and see, lol.. but keep the dude on hold, lol.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I did commision artwork on deviant art I stopped about two or three years ago I did stuff only for free I was even worse at art then so I never felt right charging for my art it wasn't worth nor still is worth money in IMO lol
I can't draw that well either bro i feel your pain you need to steal your sisters skills fam then teach me xD

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Just imagine me as anime, lol.. and then anime-lize me...

March... Hm... Let's wait and see, lol.. but keep the dude on hold, lol.
Then again he'd probably just as vulnerable as me xD i seriously need weeb friends hmmm if only slimy were here 😭