A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Any drawing is okay brah... As long as I'm not too bad, lol

I don't think that could ever happen, lol

I wish, lol
Believe it or not it can I didn't think I'd get better after highschool but after drawing and printing over 300 different cards it got better lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Any drawing is okay brah... As long as I'm not too bad, lol

I don't think that could ever happen, lol

I wish, lol
Stop being negativee his sister didn't just wake up drawing like that it took dedication and hard work!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
well like I said I can do stuff she cant so where even for now lol
Whats sad about that though is she's five years younger then me and she used to beg me to teach her to draw and I refused.......ugh regrets lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well
Believe it or not it can I didn't think I'd get better after highschool but after drawing and printing over 300 different cards it got better lol
I don't usually got time... And I can't even remember the last time I opened the app... I'll send y'all a pic when I get back to my laptop ... To be sure we talking bout the same stuff... You guys got the pen over there? Buy 1 and mail it to me, lol

Time for breakfast.. Ciao.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I have no idea what his actual name is xD but he's like a lil bro we were post to go to a con together buttt work lol
here's something to hold you over till I finish my art my first comic I drew in highschool it was actually in a Harry Potter notebook we got with the third movie on dvd lol its called NMC its an old series I worked on in HS
18773_1235782087704_5917940_n.jpg

becc

Mar 4, 2018
here's something to hold you over till I finish my art my first comic I drew in highschool it was actually in a Harry Potter notebook we got with the third movie on dvd lol its called NMC its an old series I worked on in HS
View attachment 190602
Ok.. so am I the only that finds this creepy? Well.. u did mention Harry potter ... What was I expecting, lol...

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Ok.. so am I the only that finds this creepy? Well.. u did mention Harry potter ... What was I expecting, lol...
No it has nothing to do with Harry Potter it was originally a much more disturbing Inuyasha basically lol

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
It’s kinda creepy lol only the fact that a big monkey is holding that girl down 😂