A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I wasn't talking bout looks... Was talking bout character and their role towards the female protagonist... Both of them chose the guy who didn't bloke them at first.. that did terrible things to them over the ones who were always there and always caring and was their standing partner from the beginning of it all... Hate cheesy movies. Hmmph.. my baby girl is only like that during a sugar rush, lol... But she isn't that bad.. she's just 1 year and 3 months old and she understands our language.. and is also obedient.... Occasionally, lol.. she's smart too... Despite the fact that she's undergrowing a little... Her mum died when she was born so she been feeding on formula and her dad don't got a job so basically my grandparents and mum and occasionally mum buys her her formula milk... Her mum's family did buy her once but since she's blocking with her father's family, it's our responsibility to take care of her... Tradition... But she's doing good.. she's just sooooo cute and I feel bad for her anytime I remember that.... I think I just told a story, lol. Shutting up.
Well I've never seen twilight so i have no idea xD but yea girls irl tend to do that too so at least it's accurate xD. And she's gonna be a pretty cool girl, very strong, I'm sorry for such painful circumstances....but everything works together for our good if she walks in the will of God she will be a blessing to others and although that upbringing is painful it could help a lot of people. Most people will fall into despair under hardships but the one's that, with God's help, overcome and can be a light to others is truly admirable. But I'll stop being all convictiony

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Am I the only here that sings that my girlfriend's a tsundere song? Can't get it outta my head.. Monnk!!!! What you done to me!? Lol
i haven't heard it but i thought about listening to it well ig i have to nnow lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well I've never seen twilight so i have no idea xD but yea girls irl tend to do that too so at least it's accurate xD. And she's gonna be a pretty cool girl, very strong, I'm sorry for such painful circumstances....but everything works together for our good if she walks in the will of God she will be a blessing to others and although that upbringing is painful it could help a lot of people. Most people will fall into despair under hardships but the one's that, with God's help, overcome and can be a light to others is truly admirable. But I'll stop being all convictiony
That is not accurate!! I would never do that... And thanks... guess she's got a good future ahead... you know, you're one the most optimistic People Ive met... I'm not a pessimist.. just realistic... Never met an optimist like ya.. maybe except Mel... And my big ma, lol...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
That is not accurate!! I would never do that... And thanks... guess she's got a good future ahead... you know, you're one the most optimistic People Ive met... I'm not a pessimist.. just realistic... Never met an optimist like ya.. maybe except Mel... And my big ma, lol...
XD it was a joke but kinda true with mainly worldy girls....anyway the optimist part i hope is true 😋 if i were to be realistic I'd probably be depressed all the time tbh but God's not really realistic so i don't have to be either cx. I know that any situation can be used for good so i shouldn't trip about it and i kinda just float my way through life and try to add a little charm and help others to see how things are much better then they think and unbelievably better then what we deserve and i thank God for that....I'm not always like this tho.....

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
You manipulate your girlfriends? Wow!
Nahhh that's understatement! Flirting is just friendly manipulation in my eyes xD. I can usually easily manipulate just about everyone tho it's definitely tempting but thankfully, thanks to Christ, I'm a lot more honest about my life, struggles, and failures. But yea I'd totally manipulate people as long as it's not gonna hurt them in any way cx

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
This stupid song is catchy 😣 my phone's gonna die I've listened to it like 7 times now.....

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
So koji how do you feel about manipulation in relationships? It should spark some conversation 😋

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
So koji how do you feel about manipulation in relationships? It should spark some conversation 😋
Well girls are like puppet masters in most cases lol I know a lot of guys who are whipped who reply "Yes dear" even when they totally disagree that being said I feel it's usually to keep the peace that old saying "When moms not happy ain't no one happy" comes to mind lol but when a guy gets that way I feel it goes too far a lot of the times

becc

Mar 4, 2018
XD it was a joke but kinda true with mainly worldy girls....anyway the optimist part i hope is true 😋 if i were to be realistic I'd probably be depressed all the time tbh but God's not really realistic so i don't have to be either cx. I know that any situation can be used for good so i shouldn't trip about it and i kinda just float my way through life and try to add a little charm and help others to see how things are much better then they think and unbelievably better then what we deserve and i thank God for that....I'm not always like this tho.....
You should always be like this... All what you said made me feel like a selfish person, lol... No p... It's really nice... Keep it up brah... In a realist.... Which is probs why I get depressed easily, lol
Nahhh that's understatement! Flirting is just friendly manipulation in my eyes xD. I can usually easily manipulate just about everyone tho it's definitely tempting but thankfully, thanks to Christ, I'm a lot more honest about my life, struggles, and failures. But yea I'd totally manipulate people as long as it's not gonna hurt them in any way cx
I don't know if I should be surprised or fascinated by this, lol... I don't think I would ever manipulate my bf... I mean I can but I don't think I would....
This stupid song is catchy 😣 my phone's gonna die I've listened to it like 7 times now.....
Hehehe, lol... It's truly catchy... I think it's just a few peeps that appreciate the song... I showed my sis and she said it was boring... Party pooper, lol
No I sing it all the time it adorable :love: lol
It is, lol.. I mostly sing the my girlfriend's a free, a tsun tsun Derek part cuz I don't know the words to the rest, lol. How ya?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Well girls are like puppet masters in most cases lol I know a lot of guys who are whipped who reply "Yes dear" even when they totally disagree that being said I feel it's usually to keep the peace that old saying "When moms not happy ain't no one happy" comes to mind lol but when a guy gets that way I feel it goes too far a lot of the times
Good point I definitely agree with the last part but manipulation is used in tons of stuff like poker and fighting i don't think it's always bad but it usually is used for bad reasons fur sure

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Actually... It's women are manipulators, lol... And I prefer the happy wife happy life saying, lol... But I agree with everything else. Lol
Good point I definitely agree with the last part but manipulation is used in tons of stuff like poker and fighting i don't think it's always bad but it usually is used for bad reasons fur sure
Well.. now thinking about it... Depends on the motive of the manipulator... And how he or she does it...

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
You should always be like this... All what you said made me feel like a selfish person, lol... No p... It's really nice... Keep it up brah... In a realist.... Which is probs why I get depressed easily, lol

I don't know if I should be surprised or fascinated by this, lol... I don't think I would ever manipulate my bf... I mean I can but I don't think I would....

Hehehe, lol... It's truly catchy... I think it's just a few peeps that appreciate the song... I showed my sis and she said it was boring... Party pooper, lol

It is, lol.. I mostly sing the my girlfriend's a free, a tsun tsun Derek part cuz I don't know the words to the rest, lol. How ya?
Good just relaxing hbu

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I hate when I make stupid typos thanks to autocorrect... Dere not free... Also not Derek