A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well... Just done with episode 21... That's my cue to leave.. goodnight fam...

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I need some good links lol
This is funny, lol.... I watch on sockshare.net and occasionally gomovies.... You can use daily motion too.. there's another my sis uses but I can't remember the name right now

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
This is funny, lol.... I watch on sockshare.net and occasionally gomovies.... You can use daily motion too.. there's another my sis uses but I can't remember the name right now
Okay thanks I’ll try em out when I get a lappy lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Number of reasons...

1. My old one died
2. So I can give my phone a rest lol
3. Type classified information
You can do most of that on a normal computer and it would be cheaper tho...unless you just get a lazy laptop then maybe you should

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
You can do most of that on a normal computer and it would be cheaper tho...unless you just get a lazy laptop then maybe you should
Yeah i was thinking of a pc but then I’d want something I can take with me everywhere I go... so a lappy might be better suited lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah i was thinking of a pc but then I’d want something I can take with me everywhere I go... so a lappy might be better suited lol
Well if you feel like you'll use it you should get one just make sure you get a decent one or it'll suck not too long after you get it

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well if you feel like you'll use it you should get one just make sure you get a decent one or it'll suck not too long after you get it
Yeah that’s why I asked which brands are good... lol do you have one?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah that’s why I asked which brands are good... lol do you have one?
Well my mom has one lol i use it sometimes it's a pretty good one i don't think the brand matters too much tho just the specs if your using it for normal stuff I'd look for something with at least 4gb of ram 500gb of hard drive space, maybe 250 if you don't save a lot of files constantly, and I'd recommend intel core i3 or most amd processors should be fine for general use. I know the laptop i use is from dell but I'm sure you can get something good from other places i think you can get a small dell laptop for around 300 and it's pretty good all around

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well my mom has one lol i use it sometimes it's a pretty good one i don't think the brand matters too much tho just the specs if your using it for normal stuff I'd look for something with at least 4gb of ram 500gb of hard drive space, maybe 250 if you don't save a lot of files constantly, and I'd recommend intel core i3 or most amd processors should be fine for general use. I know the laptop i use is from dell but I'm sure you can get something good from other places i think you can get a small dell laptop for around 300 and it's pretty good all around
Yeah i want one that has a fast intel core processing system... my last one, an Acer was super good and memory was great as well. I need one that has HDMI portal too cos I want to connect it to a projector lol.

Dell computers are good as well. We use them at work.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah i want one that has a fast intel core processing system... my last one, an Acer was super good and memory was great as well. I need one that has HDMI portal too cos I want to connect it to a projector lol.

Dell computers are good as well. We use them at work.
Maybe you could look it up on youtube?