A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

Ohhhhh! It's DC Comics! I knew that....but I'm a Marvel girl....sooo, it would be heresy for me to watch Flash....no way...ah ah

G

Gracie_14

Ohhhhh! It's DC Comics! I knew that....but I'm a Marvel girl....sooo, it would be heresy for me to watch Flash....no way...ah ah
Guys!!! Why didn't you tell me it was all about superheroes? :mad: I had no clueeee

Aug 2, 2009
I watched a few minutes of it once. It looked pretty good. I think his suit just makes him able to move really fast like superman.

G

Gracie_14

Checked the flash review....I wouldn't watch it.... In my opinion, this is a very mature show and a 12+ rating is not appropriate at all.

G

Gracie_14

Checked the flash review....I wouldn't watch it.... In my opinion, this is a very mature show and a 12+ rating is not appropriate at all.
It should be 15+ Tbh....i won't allow my brother to watch the episodes....

G

Gracie_14

Awww not really. I don't know anything about a lot of the superheros and I've been around a lot longer than you lol.
Ohhh? Well, I can't say I don't know anything about superheroes...I'm onto the Marvel side...but alas...I get your point :)

Aug 2, 2009
Ohh wow....hehe I used to not know either...until my bro taught me, lol
I'm sad right now because I just found out my uncle that used to be a famous artist for Marvel and DC passed away a few years ago. I found out by googling him. :( He used to visit us but we hadn't heard from him for a long time. This makes it even worse that I don't know my comics huh..

G

Gracie_14

I'm sad right now because I just found out my uncle that used to be a famous artist for Marvel and DC passed away a few years ago. I found out by googling him. :( He used to visit us but we hadn't heard from him for a long time. This makes it even worse that I don't know my comics huh..
What? Your uncle was an artist for Marvel...and DC? :eek: I'm so sorry, Gabe... didn't mean to upset you :(

Aug 2, 2009
What? Your uncle was an artist for Marvel...and DC? :eek: I'm so sorry, Gabe... didn't mean to upset you :(
Oh no you didn't upset me. All this talk just made me think of him and I never googled him before. I was just shocked. I'll be ok. :)

He used to draw for them back in the 70's.