A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

Oh no you didn't upset me. All this talk just made me think of him and I never googled him before. I was just shocked. I'll be ok. :)

He used to draw for them back in the 70's.
Oh wow....that's so amazing...I just can't believe it myself...

Aug 2, 2009
Oh wow....that's so amazing...I just can't believe it myself...
Yea, I was never into comics so I never thought about it, but now with all the popularity of superheroes its pretty cool to know my uncle used to draw for marvel and dc. He drew Conan and Batman and some others. I have to go now. Have a good night. ♥

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Yea, I was never into comics so I never thought about it, but now with all the popularity of superheroes its pretty cool to know my uncle used to draw for marvel and dc. He drew Conan and Batman and some others. I have to go now. Have a good night. ♥
@Kojikun and @LightBright gon’ freak out when they read this!

G’night bro, pleasant dreams 💙

Jun 11, 2018
I'm sad right now because I just found out my uncle that used to be a famous artist for Marvel and DC passed away a few years ago. I found out by googling him. :( He used to visit us but we hadn't heard from him for a long time. This makes it even worse that I don't know my comics huh..
So sorry to hear dat..

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I watched a few minutes of it once. It looked pretty good. I think his suit just makes him able to move really fast like superman.
Not the suit.. he's vfast.. the suit assists with stuff
It should be 15+ Tbh....i won't allow my brother to watch the episodes....
There's nothing inappropriate actually... The worse thatcthas happened was peeps kissing.... And you don't see that in every episode.... I think there was just like 3 or 4 kissings scenes in the whole season 1... And I think just 1 or 2 in season 2.. that's the worse... Gat no idea how that would be a 15+ Gracie, lol

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Night Familia, time for Miss Mel to catch some zzz’s. Have a blessed day! ❤️

G

Gracie_14

Not the suit.. he's vfast.. the suit assists with stuff

There's nothing inappropriate actually... The worse thatcthas happened was peeps kissing.... And you don't see that in every episode.... I think there was just like 3 or 4 kissings scenes in the whole season 1... And I think just 1 or 2 in season 2.. that's the worse... Gat no idea how that would be a 15+ Gracie, lol
Lol, saw the reviews with people who have taken note of the sex scenes in the episodes...i dunno...you probably haven't seen it yet....but i hear it wasn't so nice....

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Lol, saw the reviews with people who have taken note of the sex scenes in the episodes...i dunno...you probably haven't seen it yet....but i hear it wasn't so nice....
That is either a different show ooooor a new season.. but as far as I've watched.. there ain't nonna that...

becc

Mar 4, 2018
So.. just bleached palm oil and now the kitchen is a haven of smoke, lol.... Wonder why it's taking so long for it to geddout... Get stuck in there with no way... You gonna die from lack of oxygen.... Ketch y'all later .

becc

Mar 4, 2018
G

Gracie_14

Can't wait for the weekend!!! Finally...I get to see GMA Dove Awards!!! And the movie I've been sooo waiting to see...Because of Gracia... it's Wednesday...come on Saturday..... come on!!!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Can't wait for the weekend!!! Finally...I get to see GMA Dove Awards!!! And the movie I've been sooo waiting to see...Because of Gracia... it's Wednesday...come on Saturday..... come on!!!
You going to the GMA's? WOOOOOOOW.... how?

G

Gracie_14

Ok... So most of the things they said was season 1 episode 13... For your sake, I'll watch it tomorrow when I get to my uncle's place... By God's grace... But before then goodbye... One more episode till the end of season 2.. Ciao
For my sake? I'm doing this coz I'm concerned...but if you can't accept that, that's fine... anyway, i'm not a crtic...just being careful what you see.... thanks to my parents...i've got that thing in me....

Ba bye!