A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
As an artist you draw starting with shapes and move onto filling in the poses with human anatomy so I'm gonna be drawing a female model regardless lol. And 3 isn't tempting at all she's basically wearing a sports bra. And it wasn't JUST panties but like she had metal plates on her sides and stuff but like other then the metal there was almost no cloth on her body it's pretty common in korean mmos and stuff, i mean it wasn't terrible depending on the pose so it was a hit or miss
I ain't even gonna... Nuh uh

G

Gracie_14

I'll post a model it's not graphic or anything geez you guys make me look like a perv View attachment 190884
You have to have an idea of how the body is shaped to draw it duhhhh
Well, it alright...i have an art textbook that teaches you how to draw human beings and such... very pro...and it has nude males and females in there...and how you draw them...sooo its practically normal... lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Well, it alright...i have an art textbook that teaches you how to draw human beings and such... very pro...and it has nude males and females in there...and how you draw them...sooo its practically normal... lol
See she gets it it's not like I'm drooling over girls thighs or something I'd make a blaire joke but kojis not here sigh

G

Gracie_14

See she gets it it's not like I'm drooling over girls thighs or something I'd make a blaire joke but kojis not here sigh
Sorry, you feel alone bruh... I know you aren't...but of course, there's a limit....

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
And this is not sooo bad compared to mine...it includes every detail of the human anatomy....
Yea i can't go there quite yet xD maybe never I'm sure i know enough already anyway plus i can learn shortcuts from my sis muahahahaaa

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry, you feel alone bruh... I know you aren't...but of course, there's a limit....
Well yea I'm a Christian i got tons of limits I'm not tryna sin you've probably seen worse then i have in your anatomy book so I'm cool 😎