A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
The clothes are hard I can't pin down what i want xD maybe artist make women look half naked cuz it's easier lol
Haha drawing without clothes is harder unless you're good at drawing the anatomy. When I was in art school we had to stare at nude models for hours and we weren't even allowed to look at our drawing for more than a few seconds at a time (it forces you to see properly).

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Haha drawing without clothes is harder unless you're good at drawing the anatomy. When I was in art school we had to stare at nude models for hours and we weren't even allowed to look at our drawing for more than a few seconds at a time (it forces you to see properly).
What da heck did I just read!?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Good morning everyone.. Mel.. why don't you want Al Capone on your emoji? LB... Quit acting like you're not grateful for the name and my inputs, lol... Monnk.... Pm... Not asking you to.. telling ya

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ok i went back it's an hour glass with bigger boobs you guys make things difficult lol i had to go search for that link 😂 i don't get why some guys find certain proportions attractive i just don't get it i mean anime just throws that crap out the window and starts being all extra and guys like it why? I have no idea

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ok i went back it's an hour glass with bigger boobs you guys make things difficult lol i had to go search for that link 😂 i don't get why some guys find certain proportions attractive i just don't get it i mean anime just throws that crap out the window and starts being all extra and guys like it why? I have no idea
Then ig referring to yourself that would be kinda weird hmmm I've been around too many women now I'm starting to think like one😭

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Cuz the stuff anime does is actually guy-appealing.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Cuz the stuff anime does is actually guy-appealing.
I mean maybe some of it but other stuff is just gross or annoying guys are weird xD they do the same thing with the guys but they are almost always awkward so ig our side is accurate

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I mean maybe some of it but other stuff is just gross or annoying guys are weird xD they do the same thing with the guys but they are almost always awkward so ig our side is accurate
Guys are weird... No argument there..