A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Hey Gracie... I get what your mean... My mum basically has no idea what's going on in my life.. and sometimes I would she she does.... So I get what you mean... Is the email to you know who?
You women are so complicated sometimes...hi becc

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I guess i will be at some point... just tired of being dumped and left in the dirt.
I get what you mean... Take all the time you need to heal... And don't bother thinking about the dude that dumped you.... He probably got nothing good to give you.... And as my big ma once told me.... God wants his number 1 for us... Never his second...

Aug 25, 2018
I get what you mean... Take all the time you need to heal... And don't bother thinking about the dude that dumped you.... He probably got nothing good to give you.... And as my big ma once told me.... God wants his number 1 for us... Never his second...
I guess... I still care for him. just yucky today i guess. oh well.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Today was sooooo beautiful.. one of my best Sundays ever!!! If not for this killer headache... But it was still great... I ate the largest burger I have ever had... From KFC.... Then chicken and fries.. and Pepsi... And ginger beer... And chivita... And homemade orange juice.... And the whole drive from my grandparents back to my uncle's... Today was just great.... And my cousins are actually cute, lol.. and funny too... We decided to do for the first time..... Secret Santa!!!!! I got my six year old cousin ... I'm thinking of getting him a Ninjago toy or something like that... My sis is lucky.. one of my aunt's got her.... She didn't tell us but my sis and I figured it out, lol...... Time for some nap.... Today is a day with living... Oh I love God so..... I have a feeling this is gonna be a great Christmas.....
Burger KFC? What kind backwards restaurants do you have there? Lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
@PeaceHopeJoyLove we still care at the first stage of the breakup... And then we move on and ask ourselves "did I really date that guy?", Lol.... You'll get over him... I'm guessing he Don't care anymore so why bother getting hurt?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Ok... So I changed my phone pattern so my cousin would stop using it without my permission... I keep forgetting till I see "wrong pattern"....

Aug 25, 2018
@PeaceHopeJoyLove we still care at the first stage of the breakup... And then we move on and ask ourselves "did I really date that guy?", Lol.... You'll get over him... I'm guessing he Don't care anymore so why bother getting hurt?
hmm, i don't know. He isn't a jerk, just struggling... and feels that he can't take care of me because of his struggles. :(

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Lol a burger would be hamburger as in beef KFC is chicken
So? They got chicken too... I told my uncle I wanted a burger... He got me that... Along with chicken... Is it a crime to have more than just chicken?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
hmm, i don't know. He isn't a jerk, just struggling... and feels that he can't take care of me because of his struggles. :(
Which is probably why the breakup was necessary... Let him figure himself out first... You don't get yourself involved with another when you haven't figured yourself out.. when he's done figuring out his issues which I hope he does... If he was God's number 1 for you, I'm certain he'll be back... Trust God on that...

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
So? They got chicken too... I told my uncle I wanted a burger... He got me that... Along with chicken... Is it a crime to have more than just chicken?
KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken so I would hope they have it. I know they crossover with other restaurants in the chain like Taco Bell but I am unaware of a burger place they have....this ones got me stumped lol