A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
LB... Did you play the tsundere song I sang? Here it is again... It's difficult staying on the same when you have to go high... I'm really bad singing high... You should hear my chandelier on Smule, lol..

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
LB... Did you play the tsundere song I sang? Here it is again... It's difficult staying on the same when you have to go high... I'm really bad singing high... You should hear my chandelier on Smule, lol..
Post it xD

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I really liked maroon 5 when i was younger and adams levins voice is super high so i think i can do them decently I'm way too shy to sing in front of people tho cx i thought someone heard me at work once whew

becc

Mar 4, 2018

becc

Mar 4, 2018
He's really far away to say the least but when i get the chance i will lol his hair is kinda extra now though he hasn't gotten it cut in a while so idk
The longer the better..
Everyone else got my moms bubbly eyes xD i got these weird wanna be asian ones
Aaah! Are you also half Asian?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
BRUH WHEN YOU HEAR SOME HEAT tenor (2).gif
I don't think ive ever heard this song i gotta find it lol the S word turned me off but it got fire again lol
I haven't heard the whole thing lol i keep replaying the first chunk

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
The longer the better..

Aaah! Are you also half Asian?
Well he has an awkward haircut rn xD trust me it would be better cut unless he ties it up or something lol and I'm part indian not like american indian but like asian Indian so ig yea but i don't really look asian xD

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well he has an awkward haircut rn xD trust me it would be better cut unless he ties it up or something lol and I'm part indian not like american indian but like asian Indian so ig yea but i don't really look asian xD
Sounds like your family is just a cross breed of every continental DNA, lol.. awkward how?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
BRUH WHEN YOU HEAR SOME HEAT View attachment 191069
I don't think ive ever heard this song i gotta find it lol the S word turned me off but it got fire again lol
I haven't heard the whole thing lol i keep replaying the first chunk
Oh... Anne Marie... I know the song.. it's on Smule.. I sang it once.. never sing a song you don't know properly, lol... Big mistake

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I better go sleep.. not thinking of breaking my record anytime soon, lol... Goodnight peoples... Where's monnk with my "night night night becc"?

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Oh... Anne Marie... I know the song.. it's on Smule.. I sang it once.. never sing a song you don't know properly, lol... Big mistake
It's a girl??? Ooooooh new bae? If i do sing a song it might be that one 🔥

becc

Mar 4, 2018
It's a girl??? Ooooooh new bae? If i do sing a song it might be that one 🔥
This one has been Nightcore-lized... The real song has better beat (marshmallow) but the voice ain't this high and the song ain't this fast.