A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
So, is that the whole reason you were mad and hurt? Gosh, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry....that was badly said...and I should have been more sensitive... and maybe I was slightly hurt by that... I thought you only cared about yourself and what you were watching..... that's why I said that... I was mad, tbh. I'm sorry... you should have told me you were hurt...i feel so bad....😭
See... I knew the post after that was for me... I knew it... Did i really have to tell you i was hurt by that? I replied by Putting that sentence in bold and "oh well, guess i crossed my line then." That didn't show i was hurt? Well.. It's okay... At least i know the truth... And to that "indirect question"... I care about myself, yes... But i care about other people too... And i don't need to declare it.. I don't need the whole world to know...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Beccs... Grace... clearly this was a misunderstanding between the both of you... Grace said something that offended Beccs but clearly didn’t intend to hurt you Beccs...
Beccs, Gracie said that because she was hurt or mad because of what you had said too... but obviously you didn’t mean it as well...

I hope you both find it in your hearts to look past this and forgive eachother? Even if it takes awhile, at least think about where the other person is coming from.

Sorry you were both hurt, just remember I’m here for you both. No sides taken 💕

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Beccs... Grace... clearly this was a misunderstanding between the both of you... Grace said something that offended Beccs but clearly didn’t intend to hurt you Beccs...
Beccs, Gracie said that because she was hurt or mad because of what you had said too... but obviously you didn’t mean it as well...

I hope you both find it in your hearts to look past this and forgive eachother? Even if it takes awhile, at least think about where the other person is coming from.

Thank you darling Mel.... But i'm not bothered anymore... I don't hold grudges... I'm ok... I'm cool... Forgive each others mistakes... Done that... Just wanted it to be laid out and resolved

G

Gracie_14

See... I knew the post after that was for me... I knew it... Did i really have to tell you i was hurt by that? I replied by Putting that sentence in bold and "oh well, guess i crossed my line then." That didn't show i was hurt? Well.. It's okay... At least i know the truth... And to that "indirect question"... I care about myself, yes... But i care about other people too... And i don't need to declare it.. I don't need the whole world to know...
That post wasn't for you....i mentioned that meaning someone else....it was for my sister...she was giving me a hard time...i just decided to ask that...

and that sentence just said that you crossed the line and it showed you regret it...i didn't see any sorrow in that....how would you expect me to see it?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
That post wasn't for you....i mentioned that meaning someone else....it was for my sister...she was giving me a hard time...i just decided to ask that...

and that sentence just said that you crossed the line and it showed you regret it...i didn't see any sorrow in that....how would you expect me to see it?
Don't bother... It's just a text.. Emotions don't show in texts... It's ok

G

Gracie_14

I don't know....may take a while for me...I'm not used to his sorta stuff....i feed off emotions...I don't know....

thank you, sis....as for now, I think I need to go.....

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I don't know....may take a while for me...I'm not used to his sorta stuff....i feed off emotions...I don't know....

Yo... It's ok... I'm sorry... I accept your apology... I forgiven you... No need to leave...

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018

Grace, Beccs just said its ok and accepts that this was all a misunderstanding....

G

Gracie_14

Grace, Beccs just said its ok and accepts that this was all a misunderstanding....
I know, Mel...I know....but I like to take the time to settle down and ponder...so, it won't happen again ;) I remain quiet for a while....just my style.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
If it helps, I nearly choked on an iceblock I was eating?...

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I know, Mel...I know....but I like to take the time to settle down and ponder...so, it won't happen again ;) I remain quiet for a while....just my style.
It’s okay... I’m the type to sort it out lol but if I’m really upset I walk away for time out, then come back and talk about it.

As long as y’all both know and understand eachother and where each are coming from then, it’s all good :)

G

Gracie_14

Hehe I'm addicted to icecubes...i crush them a lot with my teeth....and let the crackles melt in my mouth....my mum used to do that a lot when she was pregnant....she used to feel so warm...that's why she would take them....apparently, it was passed on to me.... I'm still trying to beat the addiction coz it's too much...

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well in that case, take all the time ya need

G

Gracie_14

It’s okay... I’m the type to sort it out lol but if I’m really upset I walk away for time out, then come back and talk about it.

As long as y’all both know and understand eachother and where each are coming from then, it’s all good :)
Yeah...exactly... I like it all sorted it out here and then...but sometimes it doesn't work out so well...especially with my sister... but normally I go and weep myself and till I feel better hehe

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah...exactly... I like it all sorted it out here and then...but sometimes it doesn't work out so well...especially with my sister... but normally I go and weep myself and till I feel better hehe
I don't think weeping would be necessary this time