A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Well, just waiting for the day to depart...it's evening here....7:30 pm to be precise...
well it's raining really hard here..and I have to drive to work in about an hour so hope it stops raining... I think I will take the back roads. :sneaky:

G

Gracie_14

well it's raining really hard here..and I have to drive to work in about an hour so hope it stops raining... I think I will take the back roads. :sneaky:
Well....it's been dribbling all week...do you how annoying that is? Nonstop showers...on and off...on and off... :rolleyes:

G

Gracie_14

Okay, so I sent someone something special...but they haven't mentioned anything about it...nor acknowledged they had received it. Is it possible they didn't? Coz, I feel a bit foolish to have even bothered...coz it took some time designing the card... or am I making conclusions too quickly?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Okay, so I sent someone something special...but they haven't mentioned anything about it...nor acknowledged they had received it. Is it possible they didn't? Coz, I feel a bit foolish to have even bothered...coz it took some time designing the card... or am I making conclusions too quickly?
Maybe the person hasn't received it?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
They may not be online right now, or haven't checked their PM's...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Who did u send it to?