A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

I have such a terrible headache....it's been on all day....this is not good....

G

Gracie_14

I think I'm not eating properly...why am I feeling this way? it really hurts.....i d

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I wouldn't say that but she is apart of the Bacterial Contamination set and my sisters got another figure from it...but I hesitate to post theres nothing like not a lot of clothes or something I just feel I'd get backlash because of the weirdness :rolleyes:

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I wouldn't say that but she is apart of the Bacterial Contamination set and my sisters got another figure from it...but I hesitate to post theres nothing like not a lot of clothes or something I just feel I'd get backlash because of the weirdness :rolleyes:
Bacterial contamination? And I watch weird stuff, lol

G

Gracie_14

Awwwww, sorry sis... You better go for a checkup missy!
Yeah, thanks, Becca.... I think I need to take a break for a while...hey, where have you been all day?

G

Gracie_14

I have no idea what you mean by Bacterial Contamination...but okay, lol....awww, I 'm glad you discern what appropriate pictures you can put on :p