A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
just had dinner. Chicken cajun 😋 so how’s that girl ......friend of yours? Lol
Good! I'm just recovering from a toxic comment section on a facebook page so I'm as little distressed now. Did you see what I bought from my sister?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Good! I'm just recovering from a toxic comment section on a facebook page so I'm as little distressed now. Did you see what I bought from my sister?
It's cool Gracie I'm good now atheists trashing a religious post with stuff that bothers me but on further research a good majority of there claims dont hold up. Although I have too say I'm more concerned with the Christian responses🤔

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Is it her bday? No? Lol and aww get away from those pages oi lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Is it her bday? No? Lol and aww get away from those pages oi lol
Well there Christian pages unfortunately Christian pages can't ban anyone because of potential backlash but a Christian does same thing on a leftist page I guarantee facebook will ban them cuz equality :rolleyes: lol no it's for Christmas 107 dollars it's a few pages back if you havent

G

Gracie_14

It's cool Gracie I'm good now atheists trashing a religious post with stuff that bothers me but on further research a good majority of there claims dont hold up. Although I have too say I'm more concerned with the Christian responses🤔
Hey Brandon...oh, that's good. That's one of the reasons why I'm not on FB...lol, so many things i know i won't be able to handle...i mean, how do you handle it?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Hey Brandon...oh, that's good. That's one of the reasons why I'm not on FB...lol, so many things i know i won't be able to handle...i mean, how do you handle it?
Well I do usually look things that discredit such views or just take a break to cool down if your not on it no sense in starting at all there facing heaps of backlash from bad business decisions so dont waste your time on it lol Its cool having a place with all your friends but it's not worth the toxicity.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well I do usually look things that discredit such views or just take a break to cool down if your not on it no sense in starting at all there facing heaps of backlash from bad business decisions so dont waste your time on it lol Its cool having a place with all your friends but it's not worth the toxicity.
When I was on Facebook, all I did was chat with my friends.. view my feed with stuff my friends posted and join Spanish and clean jokes page... The end, lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
When I was on Facebook, all I did was chat with my friends.. view my feed with stuff my friends posted and join Spanish and clean jokes page... The end, lol
Sooo did you see what I bought? Lol

G

Gracie_14

I received my Certificate today! I thought it will look all posh with my name in bold letters, but then i realised it's not like the degrees you get after graduating, lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I saw it... It was...uhh...interesting...the girl looked kinda creepy to me...but...i shouldn't comment....lol
Lol surprise!! Lol :eek::sneaky: I think shes adorable and I'm positive my sister will too since shes a weirdo like me :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
So this night... it's a battle between the gunners (arsenal) and the red devils (Manchester United).... My uncle is an arsenal fan and you know me.... It's a battle between uncle and niece in the next hour or so.... The game is on!