A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
The bad bit about winter in the UK is because it's so hit and miss as to whether we have bad snow none of the local authorities really bother investing money in gritting lorries. So if it's snows a tiny bit the whole transport infrastructure grinds to a halt and the trains won't run if there's leaves on the track or its the 'wrong type of snow' :ROFL:

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Someone say Charlie?
Charlie's grandad commits benefit fraud in this film. He's been bedbound for years and then as soon as he hears Charlie is going to the chocolate factory he leaps out of bed. He's either lying or it's a miracle.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Charlie's grandad commits benefit fraud in this film. He's been bedbound for years and then as soon as he hears Charlie is going to the chocolate factory he leaps out of bed. He's either lying or it's a miracle.
The point is The chocolate that Charlie gets to eat 🍫🍫🍫😋😋😋

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
The point is The chocolate that Charlie gets to eat 🍫🍫🍫😋😋😋
Meh it doesn't look that good. That whole film is completely unrealistic. They don't have hair nets or gloves on. They're contaminating everything. All that film did was teach kids very poor food hygiene

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Meh it doesn't look that good. That whole film is completely unrealistic. They don't have hair nets or gloves on. They're contaminating everything. All that film did was teach kids very poor food hygiene
Of course it’s unrealistic. Nothing is realistic on tv these days ... hellllloooo

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Of course it’s unrealistic. Nothing is realistic on tv these days ... hellllloooo
I dunno. The program 'Inside The Ambulance' is. There was also a program about Winston Churchill that was pretty accurate apart from all the inaccuracies. :ROFL:

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I dunno. The program 'Inside The Ambulance' is. There was also a program about Winston Churchill that was pretty accurate apart from all the inaccuracies. :ROFL:
Believe in nothing but the Word right? ☺️

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So I have discovered an extension for Chrome and Firefox, called "Tabby Cat". :) Unfortunately it don't work in Opera, but I plan on downloading FF so it's ok..

My question to all you Chrome and FF users is: WHY YOU NO TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER??!!! :mad:

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
BRUH i had like the creepiest dream thingy last night i was totally scared i should tell yall about it cuz it had me shook but at the same time i don't think it was what i saw that had me scared tbh.....but yea i can try to explain it if anyone cares lol wassup?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
BRUH i had like the creepiest dream thingy last night i was totally scared i should tell yall about it cuz it had me shook but at the same time i don't think it was what i saw that had me scared tbh.....but yea i can try to explain it if anyone cares lol wassup?
1. I'm not a bruh.. lol

2. Just downloaded FF and am having fun with the Tabby Cat extension.