A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Can you repost it again please fam? 😅
Sigh all right invite more blemishes on my already tarnished record here the first 21 had holographic covers in the state but not elsewhere after book 24 they had a different artist named Craig White apposed to Nagato who did the previous one. 61mb+gPxylL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg s-l640.jpg

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Sigh all right invite more blemishes on my already tarnished record here the first 21 had holographic covers in the state but not elsewhere after book 24 they had a different artist named Craig White apposed to Nagato who did the previous one. View attachment 191719 View attachment 191721
I’ve never seen or read those ones lol but thanks!

A-Visitant

Nov 6, 2018
I do too. I miss actually going and doing things. I rode my bike everywhere and actually did things with my friends. Now we all just message each other on whatsapp and when we meet up we are all on our phones. I had a Nokia 3310. It only did phonecalls, texts and snake. It was a faithful companion.
I'm thinking of buying one of them instead of a new smartphone.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Of course zero is on smule, he is the one that introduced it here. I have an LG Fortune with Android on it. It already has a camera and mic on it. I just don't use it much because of the small screen. I can use it with the karaoke machine for a monitor or to feed songs to it. I'd rather use a tv screen though, they are BIG. Good morning peeps! 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png

rose-and-butterfly-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

A-Visitant

Nov 6, 2018
They're getting to the point where their retro appeal is driving up the prices. Get a couple if you can and hold onto one. It will probably be worth more in a few years (y)
I will try. I don't really use a phone that much other than the occasional text or phone call. I don't have any social media or anything like that other than WhatsApp and I think I could probably do without that sometimes.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Of course zero is on smule, he is the one that introduced it here. I have an LG Fortune with Android on it. It already has a camera and mic on it. I just don't use it much because of the small screen. I can use it with the karaoke machine for a monitor or to feed songs to it. I'd rather use a tv screen though, they are BIG. Good morning peeps! View attachment 191727

View attachment 191726
Hello brother D how’s you? 💜

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Shesh, this place be empty in the last 12 hours.....

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
So the top two are a small portion of Avgns video game collection it's far more massive than this and on the bottom is a small portion of his VHS tapes he literally has a old school video store set up lol just thought I'd share
avgn-001-e1406848819566.jpg Collection.jpg qMnr2yq.png

Attachments

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello brother D how’s you? 💜
I am fine Mel, been on some other forums most of the day. 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png

Shesh, this place be empty in the last 12 hours.....
Yes it has been dead on here for a while. I also watched my KC Chiefs beat the Baltimore Ravens today. Go Chiefs! :cool::love:(y)