A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
For the last few years I've been looking at liberal and conservative and decide what I agree with more which makes me laugh when the word fake news comes up cuz one side is always going to discredit the other it's up for people to decide
American politics make me laugh.

Aug 2, 2009
Aug 2, 2009
Nope it's good he talks about old retro games and makes fun of em like Nes Sega and he has a lot of great movie references lol
Sorry but I'm not into video games. The only things I "play" are flight simulator and project cars (a racing simulator).

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry but I'm not into video games. The only things I "play" are flight simulator and project cars (a racing simulator).
Have you played car racing? Or is it racing car? The one where you have to control you car to drive through traffic... It's never ending... Till you crash or so, lol... And then you get coins for dangerous moves.. wanted to download it but forgot the name...

G

Gracie_14

Here's a song that is just so beautiful to listen to in the morning or whenever time in the day. Just to worship the Lord.

G

Gracie_14

To get into the Christmas spirit.....this is a wonderful compilation...

Aug 2, 2009
Have you played car racing? Or is it racing car? The one where you have to control you car to drive through traffic... It's never ending... Till you crash or so, lol... And then you get coins for dangerous moves.. wanted to download it but forgot the name...
I used to have a game like that a long time ago called midtown madness. :) I'm not really into games though. I have a bunch of old ones that I never play anymore. I hardly played them at all lol.

I only like the racing sim because it simulates how the real versions of the cars on there perform. You can even adjust the suspension and have to warm up the tires before they grip well. It's so realistic that pro race car drivers use it. :)

:):)