A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I never said I'm right.. but apparently we can better discern what you cannot..
Nope dont care anymore I'm done worrying about what people tell me. I apologize for bringing it up I tend joke when I'm in a good mood my bad. Thankfully that doesn't last long. Making comments that remind me how broken I am after a long day of worrying to the point almost puking really makes my night fantastic.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Well someday I'm still planning on making a non nude manga I at least have a decent love story, just need to practice drawing to make a cover and stuff...
Can you post any of your drawings? I'd like to see. And yeah being an adult artist for years myself it's hard to break that habit

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Can you post any of your drawings? I'd like to see. And yeah being an adult artist for years myself it's hard to break that habit
Thanks for the interest but, I really don't have much in the way of drawings just an independence day cake design is my best... IMG_20181213_163837.jpg

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Time for bed for me, sorry that I haven't been posting much trying to stay active here, anyways goodnight everyone and may God bless you all!

G

Gracie_14

Yaaay another year closer to collapsing of society and dystopian Orwellian future with more ways of me going insane...so excited (y)
You're kidding, right? Do you have any idea what it means to live in a dystopian Orwellian society?!? :p

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Yaaay another year closer to collapsing of society and dystopian Orwellian future with more ways of me going insane...so excited (y)
Praise God for another year that He’s saved you from.... how about looking it from that way.... lol

G

Gracie_14

So what are the plans for celebration??
Nothing much...hehe...we just stay up late until 12 am where we get to see the firework displays.... We don't take it seriously for my family...we just enjoy the excitement