A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Nothing much...hehe...we just stay up late until 12 am where we get to see the firework displays.... We don't take it seriously for my family...we just enjoy the excitement
Fair enough. We had service at 10:30 which finished at 12 midnight on time ☺️

G

Gracie_14

Lol no that was a joke Gracie...which may have been lost on a Britt my bad lol
Lol, maybe not. I totally got your sarcasm of what has been going on in Detroit. I know more than you think lol. And I am a Brit with an American mentality hehe

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
  1. Whoever wants to embrace life and see the day fill up with good, Here’s what you do: Say nothing evil or hurtful (1 Peter 3:10 MSG).

The New Year is only hours away and I’m sure you’ve had so much to celebrate and be grateful to the Lord for in the outgoing year. Of course, while some are celebrating and testifying about the year, some others may be feeling dejected, wondering why their lives were full of pain and suffering in the outgoing year, and then hoping that in the New Year, things will be different.

Now, whether or not you had a fantastic, supernatural 2018, there’s hope for the future. You have to decide that you’re going to have an extraordinary 2019. God’s Word shows you how. If where you are right now isn’t where you want to be, it’s your responsibility to change things; and the tool for this is in your mouth!

Our opening verse says if you want to have your days filled up with goodness and good things, use your tongue correctly. How do you want your life to be in the coming year? It’s up to you! Speak in line with God’s Word; in line with the experiences you want to have. It’s that simple.

Your life goes where your words go; you journey in the direction of your words. Therefore, let your communication be wholesome. Don’t voice fear, uncertainties, and unbelief; affirm the Word. Practise this, and you’ll experience the blessings of the Word; your experiences will be in sync with the Word and the realities of the Kingdom life. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23).

As you go into the New Year, one of the critical decisions you must make is to yield your tongue to the Word! Practise talking right, and watch your life consistently go forward and upward!

CONFESSION
    My tongue is anointed to speak forth truths; truths relating to the Kingdom; truths of my heritage in Christ! I bless the Lord for a glorious New Year ahead, where I prosper exceedingly and triumph gloriously by the Word, through the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Joshua 1:8
    This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
  1. Whoever wants to embrace life and see the day fill up with good, Here’s what you do: Say nothing evil or hurtful (1 Peter 3:10 MSG).

The New Year is only hours away and I’m sure you’ve had so much to celebrate and be grateful to the Lord for in the outgoing year. Of course, while some are celebrating and testifying about the year, some others may be feeling dejected, wondering why their lives were full of pain and suffering in the outgoing year, and then hoping that in the New Year, things will be different.

Now, whether or not you had a fantastic, supernatural 2018, there’s hope for the future. You have to decide that you’re going to have an extraordinary 2019. God’s Word shows you how. If where you are right now isn’t where you want to be, it’s your responsibility to change things; and the tool for this is in your mouth!

Our opening verse says if you want to have your days filled up with goodness and good things, use your tongue correctly. How do you want your life to be in the coming year? It’s up to you! Speak in line with God’s Word; in line with the experiences you want to have. It’s that simple.

Your life goes where your words go; you journey in the direction of your words. Therefore, let your communication be wholesome. Don’t voice fear, uncertainties, and unbelief; affirm the Word. Practise this, and you’ll experience the blessings of the Word; your experiences will be in sync with the Word and the realities of the Kingdom life. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23).

As you go into the New Year, one of the critical decisions you must make is to yield your tongue to the Word! Practise talking right, and watch your life consistently go forward and upward!

CONFESSION
    My tongue is anointed to speak forth truths; truths relating to the Kingdom; truths of my heritage in Christ! I bless the Lord for a glorious New Year ahead, where I prosper exceedingly and triumph gloriously by the Word, through the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Joshua 1:8
    This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Hey sis, thanks for the wise words of encouragement as always. May you and yours have a blessed start to the new year with God in control ❤️

S

selfdissolving

URGENT QUESTION!!!!! URGENT QUESTION!!!!!

Is Bologna, Italy pronounced "baloney", or "bah-log-nuh"?????

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys. I wanna wish of my pals here a very Happy new year. May there be more peace, joy, laughter, happiness and blessings in our lives and our homes in Jesus Name. Amen...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Good mews from Tiny Kittens. Aunt May is NOT pregnant, as was first suspected. She will be returned to her colony. Anelle MIGHT be pregnant, a vet visit and tests will either confirm or deny this suspicion.

This is Lorelai (left) and Rory, a soon to be mama and her daughter. They were rescued from a hoarding situation and will be up for adoption after Lorelai gives birth and her kittens are weaned..

Mama Lorelai & Rory.PNG

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Good mews from Tiny Kittens. Aunt May is NOT pregnant, as was first suspected. She will be returned to her colony. Anelle MIGHT be pregnant, a vet visit and tests will either confirm or deny this suspicion.

This is Lorelai (left) and Rory, a soon to be mama and her daughter. They were rescued from a hoarding situation and will be up for adoption after Lorelai gives birth and her kittens are weaned..

View attachment 192615
Who gives you all this info? 😂