A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Oh hey missed this. How’s you?
Im good just had a existential crisis with Zelda and my faith all at once o_O lol but a nice site called Geeks under Grace helped me out and I think I can play Zelda again and I think I may be able to see God in everything I do at least I hope I can :eek: lol :) Im weird I know

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Im good just had a existential crisis with Zelda and my faith all at once o_O lol but a nice site called Geeks under Grace helped me out and I think I can play Zelda again and I think I may be able to see God in everything I do at least I hope I can :eek: lol :) Im weird I know
Who is Zelda? 😂😂

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Who is Zelda? 😂😂
lol Its a video game just a lot of nonsense about illumanati symbolism in the game although the intended religion was meant to be christian but nintendo had to pull it cuz of there no real religion policy its very likely that Illuminati was the Antagonist Symbolism if there is indeed any and not just people freaking out lol I see a lot of good points from both sides but at the end of the day its just a game and honestly no one knew anything about it before this internet nonsense lol so I'll just play the darn thing and enjoy it :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Me, myself and I
were looking at the sky
I said to myself
if I was up on a star
what a wonderful way
that would be
to see myself for me

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Deade is your surgery tomorrow?
No, I had to cancel it. My PC hard drive went down on me. I have extended warranty but it will take a couple of weeks. So I bought a laptop and postponed the surgery for now. Maybe God will heal me while waiting (Romans 8:28). :cool:

becc

Mar 4, 2018
No, I had to cancel it. My PC hard drive went down on me. I have extended warranty but it will take a couple of weeks. So I bought a laptop and postponed the surgery for now. Maybe God will heal me while waiting. :cool:
That's the spirit! Amen brother!!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey Beccs, what’s good? Lol
Nothing much, lol .. in a class waiting for the lecturer...... And comparing notes with my friends.... No one has a complete note for that course, lol