A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hamarr

It’s raining pretty hard outside right now. The sound is relaxing.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Spent like an hour in the Intros forum, I haven't posted there for awhile for our new members but it's been good. So many have come through!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Cant not enjoy this little number 😊 second favorite Disney movie for sure

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
*Deep Metal Voice* "Your Breath of life strengthens my bones in my deepest desperation your presence in my heart"

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
lol just bought this game havent watched the trailer in more than a year lol :3 I do remember Scottish accent in most of the characters but I dont remember it being so strong :unsure: Still sounds cheesy in all the right ways :)

H

Hamarr

I’ve never seen the trailer before. I bought it, left it unopened, and then returned it later. I was going to try it at some point but my backlog keeps getting bigger. At this point, I think I like buying games more than playing them.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I’ve never seen the trailer before. I bought it, left it unopened, and then returned it later. I was going to try it at some point but my backlog keeps getting bigger. At this point, I think I like buying games more than playing them.

That's an oxymoron. What's the sense of buying them if you ain't gonna play 'em?? WASTE OF MONEY..

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
That's an oxymoron. What's the sense of buying them if you ain't gonna play 'em?? WASTE OF MONEY..
It's the collector bug I'm afraid. Kinda like buying a figurine (which can cost alot more than a game) you just look at em nothing more lol. Of course video games you can indeed do more. I wont buy a game unless I'm going to play it.