A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Well compared to DOOM & Corpse Party, FN might b a blessing, lol, we'll just clamp down on playtime--if we can. Thx.
I dont care for FN but I do give em respect for making a kid friendly game that can be legitimately scary lol. Although not at Fatal Frame or Silent Hill levels. Scary enough for some. Speaking of horror games I've recent got more respect to Resisent Evil 4 (one of my top ten favorite games) the evil cult you fight is called the Los Illuminados clearly a poof on Illuminati. But there cult revolves around Los Plagus a parasitic insect that morphs and distorts people. In away I think there comparing Illuminati and cults in general to parasites...I applaud them for that accurate comparison (y)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I cringe when I see called for singleness. I think God created us for relationships. Him first.... then the rest. We all want to be wanted, to be loved, to be appreciated, to be touched.

Proverbs 18:22 New International Version (NIV)
22 He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.

How can we decide we are called to be single when the Bible says we receive favor from the Lord when we find a wife?

If anyone can shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it :)
If you have ever found the wrong wife you will understand this scripture a lot more. Be patient.

Ahh God's timing... trusting in Him for it to happen if it's His will :)

I'm a visual person too, reading takes too much work to process even though I know how to do it. lol I've always had reading retention issues when I read for a long time since I was little. It's how God made me! :)
You might want to reconsider that. My mother was in three car accidents while carrying me and they pumped her full of morphine after each. I was born severely asthmatic with attention span and memory problems. God did not do that, the world did.

I'm not much of a reader either! lol I know we all have certain spiritual gifts. For instance speaking in tongues. I have never done this, nor do I think I ever will, however I don't put it past God can do anything and give me this gift at a future time. I do a lot of praise and worship to connect to God and praying. I do enjoy devotions of the Bible. I can't read for very long or else my mind wanders off. lol I definitely agree God uses the Bible to speak to us. Sometimes it can be 15 different ways in the same passage :)
Keep your reading goal oriented and be sure to give yourself time to meditate after reading. Don't read too much each time. Also reading with keywords like love, hope, faith, etc. will profit differently than just reading. :);):cool:

H

Hamarr

I dont care for FN but I do give em respect for making a kid friendly game that can be legitimately scary lol. Although not at Fatal Frame or Silent Hill levels. Scary enough for some. Speaking of horror games I've recent got more respect to Resisent Evil 4 (one of my top ten favorite games) the evil cult you fight is called the Los Illuminados clearly a poof on Illuminati. But there cult revolves around Los Plagus a parasitic insect that morphs and distorts people. In away I think there comparing Illuminati and cults in general to parasites...I applaud them for that accurate comparison (y)

I need to finish it again for the umpteenth time. I think I have bought every single release of it. lol. This last playthrough was on the Xbox One.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_video_games

Kinda slim pickings until more recently. I’m guessing most of those are mobile games.

They list Dante’s Inferno but from what I saw that was definitely not something family friendly. I played a couple of levels and it was kinda gory and gross.
I've played it IS NOT a family game. You do fight Satan at the end since your in Hell. It's fun kinda but I'd take DMC4 or God of War anyday

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Do they make any Christian based games, lol.
Plenty unfortunately they normally fail in on or both of a major catagory 1:Video games should be fun kinda the point. Many are not at least older ones. 2:They should teach about the bible most do a very poor job however the older ones are kinda exempt since graphical and hardware limitations to an extent and since people working on probably didnt know much about game design. Unfortunately when they do succeed they are more than likely not very fun.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm guessing it's a challenge to make something fun out of serious matters. Yeah, too sad someone couldn't come up w/some ideas, like 'pulling down strongholds' or 'making good choices' etc. lol. Oh well, up tp parents here to oversee games.