A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
What is everyone's obsession with bacon? I never cared for it much, now I don't eat it at all. I don't think God intended for us to eat pork. At my age with my health it can't hurt to cut it out. I did like ham on occasion, but now we have turkey ham that is healthier. Just my musings, pay no attention to a rambling old man. :cool::):eek:

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
What is everyone's obsession with bacon? I never cared for it much, now I don't eat it at all. I don't think God intended for us to eat pork. At my age with my health it can't hurt to cut it out. I did like ham on occasion, but now we have turkey ham that is healthier. Just my musings, pay no attention to a rambling old man. :cool::):eek:
I very rarely like bacon most of ytbe time not at all 😊

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello everyone, how are we today? I am concerned about blue_ladybug. I think she needs encouragement and prayer. She posted in the "Bucket List" on the Family Forum that she is planning for her death. This is a link HERE. I guess she is saying she is giving up. Please encourage her when you get a chance. :(:cry:

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Wakey, wakey, CC peeps. I don't like having to bump this thread, but Gracie will get upset if we don't keep it going. So good morning "Conversation" peeps. Top O the morn to ya. :cool:

Thanks Brother D!! 💜💜

Happy Wednesday to you all 😊

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Thanks Brother D!! 💜💜

Happy Wednesday to you all 😊
Hiya Mel, the Lord is good. I am feeling better each day. Don't stop praying for me, Satan has been whispering into my ears his fiery darts. We know he is full of lies from very the start. I think it is a sign that the devil is scared of my ministry. Praise God we have him on the run. Here is you a little love: 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png 1small-grn-hrt-blk-olin.png 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Hiya Mel, the Lord is good. I am feeling better each day. Don't stop praying for me, Satan has been whispering into my ears his fiery darts. We know he is full of lies from very the start. I think it is a sign that the devil is scared of my ministry. Praise God we have him on the run. Here is you a little love: View attachment 194745 View attachment 194746 View attachment 194745
That’s right! Rebuke the enemy in Jesus Name and he will flee!

May God continue to give you His covering!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Heyyyy Everyone!

I feel bad for Deade always "bumping" this thread. So, I thought, it must be my turn today.

How are we all? @Kojikun @Deade @Mel85 @becc @Hamarr @Ellorah @BrotherMike and all those who do participate here. Hugssssss to you all :giggle:
Good morning Gracie, good to see you around this morning. I just included you on my conversation about David's Fixed heart. It is about a prayer group to ward off Satan's attack on my health. Read the first few posts, then pray for me please. :):cool:(y)

H

Hamarr

Good morning. And hiya Gracie. How are you doing?

I'm awake today, thanks to coffee :p

I can't remember if I mentioned this here, but my cpap mask fell apart the other night. My new mask won't be here until tomorrow or Saturday. I'm dragging a bit today.

G

Gracie_14

Good morning Gracie, good to see you around this morning. I just included you on my conversation about David's Fixed heart. It is about a prayer group to ward off Satan's attack on my health. Read the first few posts, then pray for me please. :):cool:(y)
Sorry for the delay...Had to log off. Thank you for inviting me. It is an honour :)

I'll be praying for your health, Deade. But, I really admire your strength...so, may the Lord continue to keep you.

G

Gracie_14

Good morning. And hiya Gracie. How are you doing?

I'm awake today, thanks to coffee :p

I can't remember if I mentioned this here, but my cpap mask fell apart the other night. My new mask won't be here until tomorrow or Saturday. I'm dragging a bit today.
Hey Hamarr...

I'm well, thanks! Just hanging around here...it's good to see you posting. Hope all is well :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hola mi amigos!!!!!!!!
Wake up and get up off that bed!!!!!!!!!!
It's elections day today:love:... Voting is over and counting time!!!!! I'm still underage but I have an assignment to write a 3 paragraphed news on the voting in my area... School is tiring... I woke up late and I really do not want to go near a polling unit so I'm just sitting here in my room and listening to the radio... Can't wait to know who's gonna win!!!!