A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

Do any of you people ever get embarrassed over brain dead ladies in chick flicks? I just like literally cringe when they’re saying whatever stupid they’re usually saying. Or am I the stupid one bothering with such a non vital issue?😊

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Do any of you people ever get embarrassed over brain dead ladies in chick flicks? I just like literally cringe when they’re saying whatever stupid they’re usually saying. Or am I the stupid one bothering with such a non vital issue?😊
Don't let them get to you Susanna. That is the liberal elite trying to dumb-down America. They portray these stereo-typical roles at an exaggerated level because that is how they view the public. It is the same thing with the super-inadequate husband/father role. Go ahead and let them think John Q. Public is really that stupid. When they underestimate us, they empower us. You probably guessed the media giants are behind these elites. :cool:

H

Hamarr

I have not watched many. Any? Well, I think I watched "You've Got Mail" way back when. I may have also watched Twilight because someone I was into loved the series. I have been meaning to go back and watch the first Twilight to see if it would be fun as a good/bad movie.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I saw a spoof once when the young lady fell down every five feet or so-and eventually the killer gave up and walked away.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
No, being concerned about a negative stereotype doesn't mean you're stupid.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Oh becc, you are so young. Chick flicks are movies that appeal to young females. Like romantic comedies. tear jerkers, etc. :D(y):cool:
Oooohhhh, that makes sense... But I must say... Romantic comedy doesn't appeal to all females...

G

Gracie_14

I just realized you were asking about chick flicks. I thought it was about the slasher movies, cuz that's the post at the top of the page that I see first.
It wasn't me...It was Becca...

Ohh what a muddle up...lol... Slasher movies????

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I just realized you were asking about chick flicks. I thought it was about the slasher movies, cuz that's the post at the top of the page that I see first.
And now I just realized the slasher movie thing was somewhere else entirely. I'll be alright after my coffee.

G

Gracie_14

Oh Becca...you're here....hmmm, that means you must have replied me in the Hangouts! Got to see now.... :sneaky: