J
Justme
Guest
I had a dream that I was standing in Heaven. A distance from me there stood a man holding a clock and he was speaking with God concerning the clock he held. After a bit God became angry and sent the man to earth.
I was on my hands and knees looking down on the earth from Heaven and watched as the man fell among men. The clock landed a short distance from them.
Two men grabbed the man from Heaven and stood him up onto his feet as another came up from behind and another grabbed the clock and looked at it intently.
All manner of men then went to the man from Heaven and gave him great praise because of the clock. They shook his hands and patted him on the back and grasped his shoulders. The one who grabbed the clock held it high above his head and turned in circles so all could see.
There was another group of men who stood a great distance from the man from Heaven. They stood and spoke amongst themselves, raising their heads up to look at the man from Heaven and then back to each other. Others in the group pointed at the man from Heaven and whispered amongst themselves.
There was a feeling of great joy coming from the earth but it felt wrong and I turned to ask God about it and found myself flying over a giant clock that reached the four corners of the earth.
As I flew over I was in awe at the size of the clock. In every direction I looked it went past the horizon. It was wooden and the wood was ancient and worn. After some time I came to the face and found it had Roman numerals and no hands. The numerals also were ancient and faded black. When I was coming to the center of the face where the hands should be I seen there was a plaque with writing on it I did not know. As I flew over the center I looked down and realized I could read the writing. The instant I began to I woke up.
I was on my hands and knees looking down on the earth from Heaven and watched as the man fell among men. The clock landed a short distance from them.
Two men grabbed the man from Heaven and stood him up onto his feet as another came up from behind and another grabbed the clock and looked at it intently.
All manner of men then went to the man from Heaven and gave him great praise because of the clock. They shook his hands and patted him on the back and grasped his shoulders. The one who grabbed the clock held it high above his head and turned in circles so all could see.
There was another group of men who stood a great distance from the man from Heaven. They stood and spoke amongst themselves, raising their heads up to look at the man from Heaven and then back to each other. Others in the group pointed at the man from Heaven and whispered amongst themselves.
There was a feeling of great joy coming from the earth but it felt wrong and I turned to ask God about it and found myself flying over a giant clock that reached the four corners of the earth.
As I flew over I was in awe at the size of the clock. In every direction I looked it went past the horizon. It was wooden and the wood was ancient and worn. After some time I came to the face and found it had Roman numerals and no hands. The numerals also were ancient and faded black. When I was coming to the center of the face where the hands should be I seen there was a plaque with writing on it I did not know. As I flew over the center I looked down and realized I could read the writing. The instant I began to I woke up.