A dream that I had

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rperron22

Nov 25, 2018
I can recall a lot of my dreams but a few months back I had this dream. Where I was talking to people in a room, then out of no where was this bright light and a loud screeching trumpet noise... it woke me out of my sleep... what does this mean? This has been bugging me for a while... that loud trumpet noise was horribly scary ...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The symbolism seems obvious to me but I cannot say I know with certainty…...

When I have had a dream from God, I knew it was from Him….so it would be with you and with any who receive such. If not immediately, on down the line.

I would say, watch that in your way with Jesus you do find yurself teaching or preaching to others right up to yours and our calling to the heavens of God.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I think it was most likely a warning for something to come and supposed to tell u to stay alert for God

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I can recall a lot of my dreams but a few months back I had this dream. Where I was talking to people in a room, then out of no where was this bright light and a loud screeching trumpet noise... it woke me out of my sleep... what does this mean? This has been bugging me for a while... that loud trumpet noise was horribly scary ...
Maybe one day your going to be preaching to an audience and a true Christian in the Audience is going to speak up and correct you in something important that you are preaching...

This is just me bringing forth a possibility.. I do not claim to be an interpreter of dreams..

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Apparently there are lots of interpretations - as such there are some useful dream interpretation sites out there to explore:
http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/6451.htm

good luck

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
From what i can tell it's a dream about the rapture it seems to fit the description of what Jesus said it would be like
in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed

In your dream you saw a bright light and heard a loud trumpet while you were talking to people in a room, the fact it fits this verse so keenly is little more than coincidence and I am guessing it happened as if out of nowhere yes? Jesus said that he would come as a thief in the night meaning it will happen in an instant like a flash of lightning and seemingly out of nowhere.

He even said to me himself a few months ago that the rapture is sooner than I think, I was losing hope and having doubts but he himself spoke to me in a dream saying to not give up on the rapture because it is closer than i think.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
I would suggest that you earnestly seek the Lord for the meaning of the dream, for if He gave it to you, He certainly knows what it means and will certainly tell you if you seek Him earnestly! 1Peter 1v10-12, James 1v5,6.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
I can't help you with the meaning of your dream but I believe God uses your dreams to speak to you on occasion and you should definitely look into the possible meanings.

The only dream I can remember having was when I was in my late teens. I was walking through a field of wheat on this dirt road and there were windmills every half a mile or so. I remember sitting down on a bench next to a windmill and just looking up at it and smiling. The whole dream was also in sepia. I have no idea what this meant.

T

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The thing with dreams from God is that it is not always clear what the meaning of them are. Sometimes the meaning just comes to us and other times it requires the understanding of another to explain it to us other times still it may take months even years to finally understand the meaning of them. I have had dreams that just clicked and knew what they meant and I have had dreams where the meaning was obvious but it took the interpretation from other people to get it and I have had dreams where I didn't understand them until months or years later and there are dreams i still don't understand.