A Failure of our Political Leaders to Protect Americans.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What do you want the government to do? Launch all out war on China now? I've no doubt that both China and the US have detailed war plans in place. Xi would have to be insane to attack a Western nation. China's economy depends on trade with the West. Russia and Iran are no substitute for sales to the US. If I was President, (be glad I'm not), I'd simply cut out all imports from China. Of course, there would have to be alternatives first. There is not much that China offers that no one else can supply.

The former USSR collapsed because it went broke trying to win the arms race. China is already in deep trouble economically. It would take very little to send her back to the 19th century.
 
Who are you talking too?
I posted a video from a Gordon Chang.
Are you speaking to him?
best wishes