A girl with cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ajm93

Aug 8, 2020
Hi, there’s a girl named Hannah who has left eye cancer. Please pray for her healing and salvation including the salvation of those around her.

Thank you.

Jul 8, 2020
Dear Lord
I pray for your healing hand on the girl who is currently suffering from eye cancer. Please lead her to rest in green field and peaceful water, refresh her spirit and health, let her see clearly again and appreciate the beautiful nature created your You .touch her hard so that she can accept your eternal love and salvation.. Live influence live.....May she become a powerful instrument of the lord and be blessings to others...In Jesus Name , Amen

Steemank

Dec 28, 2020
By the power of God on my life, I pronounce healing on you. Every cancer cell in you body, I command them to vanish now in the mighty name of Jesus. You are healed in Jesus name.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord heal Hannah's left eye from cancer. Lord let your salvation be upon her and others around her. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!