A Kingdom Divided

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I did pray to Jesus, and I understand that baptism isn't a requirement. My phone is about dead, but in the near future I intent to post about a reunited kingdom because my original post is very misleading and would be more harmful than good for those that maybe won't read all of the replies. I feel very good about this, which is something I haven't felt in a long time. Even though I've been in tears now for the past hour or so, they are good tears. Thank you all again. I look forward to joining more discussion. In the name of Jesus Christ it feels good to be redeemed.
 
Someone bring me some popcorn, this should get really good.........

156917d1470225472-kingdom-divided-chair.gif
Does the wee elephant mind sharing?

Raccoon-eats-popcorn.gif
 
Really though, how is it humble before God to ignore things He said to do forever and always and perpetually? Why didn't God say to do those things until a time that He would take them away?
He promised a new covenant. Besides, all else was given to the Jew, not us.