A Letter To My Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
You don't know me, not really know me
I talk a lot and it seems I open my mouth
and you look at me like I am stupid. Maybe
I am.

My heart is aching to feel like you love me.
I gave you life. Loved you through various
childhood diseases. Always afraid I would
lose you.

I have lost your respect and I feel like I did
something wrong as a mother. I guess I am
going to be easy to forget. It won't be long and
I will be, my son.

Don't ever forget I am human, I make many
mistakes, and the past can't be undone. I am
sorry, really sorry.

Can you forgive me ? Yes, one day you will
but it will be too late for me to hear those words
every mother wants to hear. All I want is love.

I am proud of the wonderful person you are.
God Bless you ~ Take good care of your Dad.
He deserves it ~

Always,
Your Mom
 
Nice JKay; almost wanted to make me cry. Please forgive you. It will mirror in him, and he will forgive you.