A life of a sinner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

?

• ?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • ?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
C

ck

Hi my name is Chris and I am a sinner. For all my life I have been a christian. I have gone to church since I was a baby and until now. I just went to church just for fun and I never really thought of the love of God. I just took the idea that God loved me and that he cared and that he created me as just a story that everyone continuously told me. However about a year ago I truly met Christ! My faith in Christ is stronger than ever! I was just so shocked when I really thought of the face that someone would love me as much as he loved me. When I thought of the love of a mother for her child and when God said that his love for us is a thousand times more than a mothers love I just couldnt believe it at first. Who in the world would die for such a dirty sinner? Why would anyone come down from heaven to save me and die for me and yet even though they see me always sinning and forgetting his love, how can he still call me his son and say that he loves me? I just first couldnt really wrap my head around this but after intense thinking and praying I believed! Although everyday I am walking this wilderness and I am always falling I believe that I am able to get back up because Jesus is walking beside me!

Sep 14, 2014
Same here,i have come to the lord for real just 5 months ago.Went to church for the first 18 years of my life but were just going through the motions mom and dad wanted.Lived 38 years after that with out God,but i now have seen the light,my eyes are opened and i no longer live in the dark.I will follow Jesus for ever.

K

kinabless

hi i am a sinner everyday my self up to this day and i hate my self for it every day that i say i am save but i still sin and i know JESUS die for me but its like i still cant stop sinning and i want to do the will of GOD but i am sososos weak please pry for me because i belive i am going to change because JESUS is working on me

P

PaulT

The Christian life is not an easy one, but keep close prayer with Jesus & confessing our sins to him & asking for his help to make us stronger everyday, can help keep us on the path. There are more and more temptations in this world today making it harder for the believer, but have other believers in your life & read your bible.

P

PaulT

Never hate yourself because Jesus loves you & I love you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
hi i am a sinner everyday my self up to this day and i hate my self for it every day that i say i am save but i still sin and i know JESUS die for me but its like i still cant stop sinning and i want to do the will of GOD but i am sososos weak please pry for me because i belive i am going to change because JESUS is working on me
Jesus is working on all of us. Once you confess your sins with a contrite heart, invite Jesus into your heart and allow Him to guide your path you are no longer as sinner but rather a friend of the Lord. We all stumble at times and when this happens just tell Jesus you are sorry, He will lift you up and dust you off and walk beside you in your journey. I have prayed for you for the Lord to comfort you and tells you that He loves you very much.

B

brightstar

Hi I always thought it was something to this earth thin human but I was young I didn't ask questions then i heard of God ok it a God thenI went to church an I believe what them told me about him about hislove support in i no some of the stuffI been though icouldn't do it on my own im thankful to he all he had done in I will tell that to anyone I still a work in progress but im in good hands thankyou heavenly father in Jesus Christ name thank you Jesus BLESS you and all you done in do for us glory to God PRAISE his holyname amen I hope u enjoy