a list of single fruits...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 24, 2019
The idea of this thread is to make a list of qualities we might hope to see in children of God.

Each post should only identify one 'quality' so that others are free to agree/disagree/etc with that specific quality.

Qualities can be defined by single words or sentences.

(btw, try not to duplicate qualities that have already been posted to keep the list concentrated)

Feb 24, 2019
An overwhelming sense of gratitude

Feb 24, 2019
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
If we're looking for a list of character qualities Christians should have...
there are very specific lists of character qualities given directly in scripture.

We don't have to guess at this.
It's explained very thoroughly in scripture.

Feb 24, 2019
please post some of those qualities, one at a time. :)

Apr 12, 2019
5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.

from FAITH to LOVE

Feb 24, 2019
I feel bullet-proof because after about 17 years of doing everything I possibly could to come to God through Jesus Christ...

about 4 or 5 weeks ago, ish...

I had an overwhelming sense that God had approved me. Like, "though I was still a long way off", He welcomed me home.

and although since then i got drunk and behaved as i would rather have not, all the time i knew I was completely accepted and loved by God.
which feels amazing.

Feb 24, 2019
Wednesday I went out for a walk wearing my "Jesus" T-shirt (I always have one on).
A person saw me and said "I like it! Nice one!".
then another person said "I like your T-shirt, amen, amen".
without me saying anything, they seemed to be encouraged just by my free-advertising.
And at least 100 others saw it. maybe 500.

Isn't Jesus worth advertising?