A little about myself...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

robf

Junior Member
Mar 11, 2017
9
0
1
Hello,
just wanted to say hi to everyone and to say I'm glad I found this site. I'm really impressed so far. Keep up the good work.

I've been following Christ for about 4 years now so there's still a lot of room to grow. Fellowship is key though. That's why I'm here.

Rob
 
Hello,
just wanted to say hi to everyone and to say I'm glad I found this site. I'm really impressed so far. Keep up the good work.

I've been following Christ for about 4 years now so there's still a lot of room to grow. Fellowship is key though. That's why I'm here.

Rob
**** hi from Texas --- what is happening in Canada...?
 
Hello,
just wanted to say hi to everyone and to say I'm glad I found this site. I'm really impressed so far. Keep up the good work.

I've been following Christ for about 4 years now so there's still a lot of room to grow. Fellowship is key though. That's why I'm here.

Rob

Greetings and Welcome to the neighborhood, Robf!

When we come to Christ we begin sanctification, which is the on-going process of being made holy. Therefore, all believers in Christ are continually growing, being transformed into the image of Christ and we will continue to do so until the Lord appears and gathers his church.

Again, Welcome!
 


Greetings and Welcome to the neighborhood, Robf!

When we come to Christ we begin sanctification, which is the on-going process of being made holy. Therefore, all believers in Christ are continually growing, being transformed into the image of Christ and we will continue to do so until the Lord appears and gathers his church.

Again, Welcome!

Thanks. This truth is manifested in every life of those who call on Christ.
 
Welcome to CC, Rob! Nice to meet you and I hope you’ll enjoy your time here. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Blessings!