Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
the "Life and Times of Michael Moore" as told by his father.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
That is correct!that would animal house. the Michael moore thing is good. also, " just blanks right?" right"
"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
Guessing no one has a clue about my last one. =o
I will burn your life, and every person in it, like a cane field in a high wind.
You got it! Who could forget Jeff Spicoli? His other famous quote, "Hey bud, let's party!"Fast times at ridgemont high...???
Maybe, Blood Diamond??
Sounds like my Ex?
Actually, it's from that one Johnny Depp flick? IDK?
I'd have to look it up.....sorry?
Until then.....what about this movie line?
"You shut your mouth, when you're talking to me!"
Such a funny line.
that was an easy one...