"Blacksmith, I set ye a task. Take these harpoons and lances.
Melt them down. Forge me new weapons that will strike deep and hold fast.
But do not douse them in water; they must have a proper baptism.
What say ye, all ye men? Will you give as much blood as shall be needed
to temper the steel?"
"Blacksmith, I set ye a task. Take these harpoons and lances.
Melt them down. Forge me new weapons that will strike deep and hold fast.
But do not douse them in water; they must have a proper baptism.
What say ye, all ye men? Will you give as much blood as shall be needed
to temper the steel?"
You chasin' somebody Sheriff? Somebody chasin' you?
Nobody's chasin' me, boy!
LOL! Correct.smokey and the bandit. if you live in the south, born before 1990, especially if you live in Georgia, I do, this is required viewing.
Moby Dick.......
"Leave the gun. Take the cannolis."
The Godfather
Is that Little Miss Sunshine?"What? You don't talk anymore? Why not? You can talk. You just choose not to? Is that Nietzsche? You don't speak because of Friedrich Nietzsche? Far out."