a little help on deciphering

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easygoing

I am reading through ezekiel and am stumped. ezekiel 1: 17-21. What in the world are these wheels that he is talking about. I at first thought that perhaps they were chariots but as the verses went on and on i became more confused. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Anyone know of a reliable source that i can obtain that can aid in helping to understand such passages? There are some passages in the bible when i read them i have to reread many many times and still don't get. Any help is appreciated.

N

NazariteNation

I am reading through ezekiel and am stumped. ezekiel 1: 17-21. What in the world are these wheels that he is talking about. I at first thought that perhaps they were chariots but as the verses went on and on i became more confused. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Anyone know of a reliable source that i can obtain that can aid in helping to understand such passages? There are some passages in the bible when i read them i have to reread many many times and still don't get. Any help is appreciated.
*lol* Easy... that is one of the great mysteries of the bible my friend. If my memory serves me correct I do believe Abraham encountered those wheels also.

Some seem to think that this is biblical proof for the existence of Aliens / UFO's. I don't know what to tell you other than to try not to it hinder your faith. A lot of people tend to speculate on scripture and we have hundreds of different denominations because of it.

Personally, I'd put that question on the back burner until Christ's return. I'm sure all of our questions will be answered when we are able to see Him in all of His glory.

C

Charles

Have u read ch. 10 yet? The appearance appears to be a spiritual chariot of the Lord.

E

easygoing

Thank you for your responses guys, i am glad to know that it is not just my lack of understanding. I would never let my faith waiver on my inablility to correctly understand a passage, i just thought i missed something there. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.