A little sad

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cozy

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2010
140
12
18
Hey family,

I just found out my precious furry daughter Nyke has bone cancer and I will have to put her down within a year. I just put her litter mate down in Oct because of the same thing and I put the 3rd one of the pact down 3 years ago because of cancer as well.

I am so grateful for all the time I had with all of them, but still this is hard. It's an end of a 13 year time frame in my life. My pact of three have been the constant in my life when others have come and gone, and now this is the end of our little family, it's just me now.

I am o.k. just pretty sad but God is still good.

Thanks for prayers. I need to remain uplifted and encouraged to continue with the work God has for me in this world.

God Bless you all.
 
You are in my prayers for the comfort of the Holy Spirit.
God bless, pickles