A
Adored
Guest
What is one supposed to do when it seems like its fighting a loosing battle. I never in my life thought or imagined myself to be in such a state. I grew up as a positive, respectful and intelligent girl. The sky was the limit for me, everybody could see that. I went to study engineering , that was 10 years ago, completed in 2009 and my future looked brighter. I got a good job , but the company closed within five months of me joining them. I started job hunting and I was still very positive, little did I know I would still be unemployed today.
I went for interview on the 5th November 2013, I know I presented myself well plus its a very junior position, their requirements were not much. They said if I don't hear from them within two weeks I must regard it unsuccessful. After all the time I have invested in job hunting; attending seminars, making connections, forever on the internet, calling agencies & companies, speaking to the church leaders... I am tired both physically and mentally , and I finally realize that I am fighting a loosing battle.
I have been on a roller-coaster journey with God, but one thing I am grateful of is that I know He loves me. I have spent a lot of time reading christian books, the bible and going to church as much as I could. I know everyone trying to help me is tired and so am I. I have decided to take a path that gives me sleepless nights just thinking about it. I will not tell anyone about it, this time I am doing it all by myself( I feel alone after all). I have friends that enjoy my company and wish me well, but fact is I am on my own. They all seem to be in such good spaces, having wedding celebrations, thanksgiving etc.. I wont go, what will I wear?I wont go.
I have disappointed so many people, I was supposed to be the one to uplift the family instead I have brought so much sadness.
I just hope I l be fine and my family will be fine.
I went for interview on the 5th November 2013, I know I presented myself well plus its a very junior position, their requirements were not much. They said if I don't hear from them within two weeks I must regard it unsuccessful. After all the time I have invested in job hunting; attending seminars, making connections, forever on the internet, calling agencies & companies, speaking to the church leaders... I am tired both physically and mentally , and I finally realize that I am fighting a loosing battle.
I have been on a roller-coaster journey with God, but one thing I am grateful of is that I know He loves me. I have spent a lot of time reading christian books, the bible and going to church as much as I could. I know everyone trying to help me is tired and so am I. I have decided to take a path that gives me sleepless nights just thinking about it. I will not tell anyone about it, this time I am doing it all by myself( I feel alone after all). I have friends that enjoy my company and wish me well, but fact is I am on my own. They all seem to be in such good spaces, having wedding celebrations, thanksgiving etc.. I wont go, what will I wear?I wont go.
I have disappointed so many people, I was supposed to be the one to uplift the family instead I have brought so much sadness.
I just hope I l be fine and my family will be fine.