A loosing battle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talljacob
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Talljacob

Guest
Tonight my heart is broken. I am with my family having a cookout. As I look around and listen, my heart breaks. Satan is at work right before my eyes. The way they talk and present themselves saddens me. When I start to talk about the lord I get cold shoulders. I'm feeling like I'm watching Satan take my loved ones and it breaks my heart. :..(.... I will keep praying for them