A love letter to an unkown soul

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
To the one I am destined to be with I write a letter though I do not know your face nor do I know where you are let my words breach the space between us and pour into your soul wherever and whoever you are. My dear though I long to find you I do not expect you and though I ache for you nowhere are you found. But alas my heart simply cannot help but speak for in my waiting for you has my longing increased.
I long to see your face awestuck at seeing you let that sparkle in your eyes be my strength when I am weak, let the thought of you bring me warmth in the cold and let your words cool my spirit in the heat of day.
Let God be our solid ground in which we stake our love together, let us be as two doves fling together dancing the dance of true love and bliss. Let us grow old together never failing to spak words of intimacy to each others hearts, for oru hearts beat as one and they speak an unknown language known only to each other.

When I should ever falter in my steps you shall hold me up, when your heart is weary and troubled my kiss on your check will be your life, how I shall stroke your hair as it blows in the wind with tenderness and gentleness how I shall hold you when we are together tightly and closely as if determined to never lose you. I will fill your cup with the deepest of my loves wine it's grapes well and rich in flavor, the bread of my aoth to you shall be soft and full of goodness not requiring a drop of water on your tongue.
And yet still my beloved I know not who you are or where to find you yet I feel your aching and longing, I sense your hearts desire to find me, and even if my words cannot reach you and become taken away by the wind as only an echo I write to you still believing my words will somehow reach you. Let my affection and love be filled with every letter and word let my hearts aching reasonate with you and yours mine. For though we are apart and are unkown should I ever meet you it shall be as if I can see for the first time I will fall before you on my knee simply to take your hand into mine.

I am well aware my dear that we have been told such a love is only a fairy tale but God has done greater things, may father fill you with comfort wherever you are and feed your heart with warmth as you peer out your window wondering if I exist pondering if such a person is out there, do not question if you are worthy or deserve such a love my dear for it is your cup to be filled even if not by me. Should you find another and I am left in the background my only desire is that you find true love and joy in each other and I shall bless your union.

For perhaps I am not destined to be with another perhaps I shall remain alone and yet my heart would leap for joy should you find another who would treat you with the same love and care that I feel. But worry npot my dear should I remain by myself for my true love is not of this world and I ache and long for him with words unmeasured, he pierces my heart and I bleed my love for him as if never ending, this to shall be how you will pierce me should I ever meet you as I bleed for you my heart pulsing stronger and deeper with every drop that gushes increasing only as time goes on.

BBut until such a day should come my letter to you is all I have to offer in hopes that whereveer you are my words would somehow cross the distance and reasonate in your heart as a warm blanket

Wanda

Jan 7, 2022
Wish more men were like that. I too am waiting for that special someone

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
that was really, really well done blain!!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Wish more men were like that. I too am waiting for that special someone
Well I can't speak for other men but love for me is like an ocean to drown in and I have a lot of love to give if only I can give it, that and the women I am with needs to be someone that helps me to grow both as a person and a believer. Surprisingly hard to find really

Wanda

Jan 7, 2022
Well I can't speak for other men but love for me is like an ocean to drown in and I have a lot of love to give if only I can give it, that and the women I am with needs to be someone that helps me to grow both as a person and a believer. Surprisingly hard to find really
Yes someone who puts Jesus first. Then your spouse,, very hard to find

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Yes someone who puts Jesus first. Then your spouse,, very hard to find
Yes it is rare I have only been in love once but I told her that God would always be my first love of course the thing is I am not prone to falling in love so when I fall for someoen I fall hard we dated for about four years until she broke up with me. on the posititve side I must have really loved her because heartbreak pain is on a whole other level the deeper the love the deeper the pain I suppose.

DeeGee

Dec 31, 2021
Such heartfelt beauty. Thank you for sharing.

DeeGee

Dec 31, 2021
If nothing else I am grateful it has blessed you
I read your testimony, too, Blain. Truly, He is Jehovah Rapha, our God Who Heals. This world is so fallen, and we humans are the cause. He alone is the cure. But God...His cure is coming. There is coming a Brighter Day! I eagerly await that day, my brother!

Wanda

Jan 7, 2022
Yes it is rare I have only been in love once but I told her that God would always be my first love of course the thing is I am not prone to falling in love so when I fall for someoen I fall hard we dated for about four years until she broke up with me. on the posititve side I must have really loved her because heartbreak pain is on a whole other level the deeper the love the deeper the pain I suppose.
As it should be,, The Lord is my first love also. I have had those pains. My husband went home to be with the Lord in 2006. Sometimes even now I still feel that pain

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
As it should be,, The Lord is my first love also. I have had those pains. My husband went home to be with the Lord in 2006. Sometimes even now I still feel that pain
Oh i'm so sorry that must be hard, it can be difficult to deal with losing a loved one it is strange because while it does hurt at the same time your happy because you know they are with him and don't have to feel the pain of this world anymore.