A message to True prophets of YHWH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

paulnsilas

Jesus and the BIBLE warns us of wolves in sheep clothing.I believe PaulnSilas is one. I did not want to believe it but that is what her words and how she has responded to me has made me believe. She told me she did not have to pray for me because I was a false prophet and not a child of God.

How do you EXPECT me to react?

I tried to do it in a Christian manner, but I am only human.

I had a dream about Paulnsilas.

it involved demonic alligators and sacrificed monkeys.

do you know what the symbolism of sacrificed monkeys means to me?

slavery.

white people thinking that Africans are less human and deserve to be slaves, thinking that native americans are just really smart monkeys, etc.

Paulnsilas thinks I am a monkey worthy of sacrifice and does not read the scriptures that say: bless your enemies.
These are some of the most dangerous ramblings i have ever has the displeasure of listening to.

Lady, you seriously need help.

what the BIBLE tells me of what a child of God should do
The Bible warns repeatedly against spiritism, doctrines of devils and departing from the faith. of course, the charismatics never thinks it's talking about THEM.

A

AnandaHya

ok thanks Superdave, i don't really care for that robe or title anyway. it causes too much contention and God tells us that we do not need contention. We need to live as children of God. that is the only title or designation that I care to have.

Paulnsilas I don't have a clue what you are writing but God has told me that you would not listen, but I will continue to pray for you. I see you as the Bible describe the first king of Israel Saul after David was annointed the Holy Spirit left Saul due to His disobedience of listening to MEN's wishes over God's and not destroying everything but keeping the best of things for himself and the people. Saul was then given a spirit that tormented him and would only leave when David sang him songs.

you are not king of Israel and I am no David, but I will follow David's Godly example and pray for you and sing you songs. May they ease your soul for God says you are still one of His though you seek to kill me and crush my dreams.

YouTube - Who Am I - Casting Crowns

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

YouTube - Casting Crowns - East to West

God rebuked the demons inside of Peter and still love and accepted him. remember that when you read my words. for you need to cast off the filter of darkness that blind you to what I am TRULY Saying to YOU. I ask you again please stop posting in my thread,

excert some self control and post on the thousands of others.

the sight of your blanant disregard and disrespect for me as a person by not heeding my wishes saddens my soul.

Peace of the Lord be with all God's children. who ever He choses them to be.

V

VRJ

Really AnandaHya,

If you ask God for anything then why don't you just ask God to button up PaulSilas mouth and be done with it. God hears and answers your prayers ...right?
Jesus showed us how to confront others...........he stated facts..........not opinions ...........especially when confronting Satan. No one is going to dialoge to any concensus here for you are both bitter. Ask God's forgiveness and for being bitter. Jesus didn't not argue with Satan. He stated the facts and moved on. I say do as his example.

A

AnandaHya

A couple poems delivered by angels:

Hope: a Message from my Guardian Angel May 2003

Look on each day as a new day
Forgive the hurts of yesterday
let go dreams of tomorrow
focus on today

look on everything with fresh eyes
for what you remember is what was
live and rejoice in what is
be it sadness and pain
or happiness and joy
wealth or poverty

find ultimate joy in the truth
and ultimate happiness in unconditional live
for they are the only things that remain constant
for they are from God
the nature of beings is pure light and goodness

rejoice in knowledge and learning
because that is the path toward God and truth
see with clear eyes the world,
unfettered with misconceptions
based on past experiences and attachments

People change, things change
True, future selves are based on past self experiences,
but have you truly seen them as they are
or know who they will be?

Each person has choices and experiences that changes them daily. So greet everyone with happiness and compassion

Be open to accept who they are now and give them love and support for who the can become

Give thanks for past experiences
But don't forget to see people as they are now,
instead of imposing the picture of who they used to be.

Remember: addendum 11/29/2010

Forgive, so you may be forgiven in turn
Anger and hatred only burn holes in your heart
It is like grasping hot coals
in hopes of tossing ashes in your enemy's face.

Instead treat them as you would a friend
Offer them the sweetest meats
The best seats and if it harms no one grant their requests.
Don't worry about avenging yourself
It will be taken care of in the end.

Put your faith in God
Do not create Idols for yourself
Do not worship the hosts of Heaven
Or anything else that can be seen or created

For God can not be seen by earthly eyes
But only if you are allowed through
the Gate of the Spirit

Test the elohim that come before you
If they command you to worship them
then they are not from God
Trust not any spirit that has yet to be proven to be of God

There are many false prophets in the world
Do not be taken in by their "miracles"
Even demons with scientific knowledge
can perform "miracles"
What is the difference between science and Magic?

Put your faith in God
and do not worry or be afraid
But walk always in His ways
and obey His commandments

May the Peace of the Lord be with you.
the Bible verses that inspired these poems:

Hope inspired by Matthew 6: 34 and 2 Timothy 1 v. 7

Matthew 6:34 (New King James Version)

34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

2 Timothy 1:7 (New King James Version)

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Remember inspired by Matthew 5: 22 and Proverbs 6: 17

Matthew 5:22 (New King James Version)

22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause[a] shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

Proverbs 6:12-19 (New King James Version)

The Wicked Man

12 A worthless person, a wicked man,
Walks with a perverse mouth;
13 He winks with his eyes,
He shuffles his feet,
He points with his fingers;
14 Perversity is in his heart,
He devises evil continually,
He sows discord.
15 Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly;
Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.
16 These six things the LORD hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

A

AnandaHya

Really AnandaHya,

If you ask God for anything then why don't you just ask God to button up PaulSilas mouth and be done with it. God hears and answers your prayers ...right?
Jesus showed us how to confront others...........he stated facts..........not opinions ...........especially when confronting Satan. No one is going to dialoge to any concensus here for you are both bitter. Ask God's forgiveness and for being bitter. Jesus didn't not argue with Satan. He stated the facts and moved on. I say do as his example.
VRJ I'm not bitter towards PaulnSilas, she's on my ignore list I have no clue what she just posted. I just posted a prayer in response. God has it under control, so why should I worry, lol I can't see her poison. if it bothers you, just do as I did and add her to your ignore list. its found on the left hand tab when you go to check your mail messages all you have to do is type in her name and push ignore.

I posted this thread and respond to people who respond to it, why should I move on if people are questioning me about it?

if they had a delete thread option I would but since they don't I must stand and answer to why I have the faith inside of me.

I have faith that I do not labor in vain because I have laid my life as a living sacrifice to God.

1 Corinthians 15:58 (New King James Version)

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

don't worry either she will stop posting or the mods will step in eventually. i've already contacted them concerning it. they're just busy with their life and the virus in the system right now.