A New American Corruption

  • Thread starter Thread starter MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i think its a sin. i will fight for churches to have the right to refuse to marry gays. thats as far as i will go with it. i will give a gay my opinion if they ask but will never force my opinion on them against their will.
 
I am abandoning this post, take it where you like, and do as you wish!

God bless and be at peace!
 
OK, I'm back. Sorry for bailing. God convicted me and someone spotted my error in judgement.I agree with those saying homosexuality is a sin. I also appreciate the advice given on how to 'deal' with these individuals. How do we? What is the best approach?
 
OK, I'm back. Sorry for bailing. God convicted me and someone spotted my error in judgement.I agree with those saying homosexuality is a sin. I also appreciate the advice given on how to 'deal' with these individuals. How do we? What is the best approach?
if the individual wants to change and to follow God then we are to encourage them and strengthen them all we can, overcoming the desire for the same sex is in no way easy and for some it goes away as they are saved for others it's an on going process and many are to afraid to tell Christians they are gay because we all know how judgmental Christians can be when it comes to the gays.

in fact many of these people I speak of have in fact come to cc wanting to change wanting to follow God and needing help but many of them ran away because they couldn't handle how they were being treated by Christians. Helping a gay is a sensitive ordeal they are already used to people judging them so we have to help with with great tenderness. More than anything they feel filthy because of their sexual desires and more than anything they need to know that they are not and that God deeply loves and cares for them. as for an individual that doesn't want to change and goes around giving into their lust we aren't to judge or condemn them but rather we pray that they may come to know Jesus and his abundant love
 
With the new "law" passed legalizing "so called" homosexual marriage in the United States now dividing whole "churches" and denominations each with contrasting views, what is your view or more importantly what does scripture have to say regarding homosexuality.

Mine is, homosexuality is sin. There, I said it.

google Arther Custance +the doorway papers +eve's seed. excellent medically explanation on this subject humbly...allan