A new hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter PCOS_TTC_MOMMY
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PCOS_TTC_MOMMY

Guest
My husband and I found out on Nov 15th that we are pregnant again after so many losses we are cautiously optimistic. I have PCOS so it makes it very hard to have viable full term pregnancies. We were married at 18 I am a youth counselor and he is going to school to be a pediatrician :) We know we will be good parents we just want so badly to have a baby of our own....this will be my daily (or weekly) blog, documenting our journey through this most recent pregnancy. Emotions, stress, life, and of course all things baby :p
 
Wow congratulations. Pediatricians are known to be good fathers.lol.:). God bless you dearest sister and keep safe always. :)
 
I was diagnosed with PCOS in my twenties. I was given metformin and conceived several months later. God blessed me with two children.

I pray he will bless you with healthy babies too.

God bless you all.