I've known Redtent for long enough to know that she doesn't partake in mystical junk.
did you read the study?
I've known Redtent for long enough to know that she doesn't partake in mystical junk.
Nope. What God gave moses wasSo. All these posters say that all God gave Moses was bad, rotten stuff.
Ahh yes, they new form of Godliness, where do not ever confront someone with anything, lets all be happy go lucky people and except everything as truth..
So you agree with some scripture, anyway. Do you suppose Christ was sent because it was the plan from the beginning? And because Christ made everything better? Or do you think it was because God wasn't a very good father to us and sent Christ to make up for His errors? You may thing so, but I don't.Nope. What God gave moses was
1. Holy
2. Righteous
3. Powerful.
But God tells us all about it once he fulfilled it.
Hebrews 8:7-13 For if that first covenant had been faultless, (the mosaic covenant) then should no place have been sought for the second.
Why did God give us a new covenant, if the old or mosaic covenant had no faults?
It is just as holy and righteous to gentiles as it is to jews, I was given to lead them to Christ also.
So you agree with some scripture, anyway. Do you suppose Christ was sent because it was the plan from the beginning?
And because Christ made everything better? Or do you think it was because God wasn't a very good father to us and sent Christ to make up for His errors? You may thing so, but I don't.
So. All these posters say that all God gave Moses was bad, rotten stuff. Toss it out for gentiles. That God wasn't thinking at all of the gentiles as God worked with Israel. That all Paul's work with the Christian Counsel about how he was to teach was saying he was against his entire race, those Jews. That every single word Christ spoke about law must be tossed out, for Paul said so. And everything this fellow wrote, what's his name, about history of that time is no good because his religion is no good. On top of that!! most of the OT was not for us, God makes a BIG distinction of the people He created and asks us first, before he speaks to any of us, about our race: Jew or gentile and is a completely different God to us based on that. And posters say they get it from the bible!!
So you agree with some scripture, anyway. Do you suppose Christ was sent because it was the plan from the beginning? And because Christ made everything better? Or do you think it was because God wasn't a very good father to us and sent Christ to make up for His errors? You may thing so, but I don't.
So. All these posters say that all God gave Moses was bad, rotten stuff.
You have all made your point and your interpretation of scripture is used to back it up. Kill the law. Make God the bad guy. And all the Jews along with them, with Christ the only acceptable Jew. With the ten commandments all destroyed, we can let everything in our churches, they aren't sanctified for God any more, you have spoken!!
You said it!!! I am just repeating the teaching of these posts, I am not agreeing with them. You are saying these posts teaching these things are wicked? I think so, too.kill the law, and the jews? this is your fruit? make God the bad guy? you're wicked.
You said it!!! I am just repeating the teaching of these posts, I am not agreeing with them. You are saying these posts teaching these things are wicked? I think so, too.
You have all made your point and your interpretation of scripture is used to back it up. Kill the law. Make God the bad guy. And all the Jews along with them, with Christ the only acceptable Jew. With the ten commandments all destroyed, we can let everything in our churches, they aren't sanctified for God any more, you have spoken!!
You said it!!! I am just repeating the teaching of these posts, I am not agreeing with them. You are saying these posts teaching these things are wicked? I think so, too.
6 lies in eight sentences. Maybe eight. red stop lying. The old testament law doesn't apply to us, not the old testament. STOP LYING!So. (1) All these posters say that all God gave Moses was bad, rotten stuff. (2) Toss it out for gentiles. (3) That God wasn't thinking at all of the gentiles as God worked with Israel. (4)That all Paul's work with the Christian Counsel about how he was to teach was saying he was against his entire race, those Jews. (5)That every single word Christ spoke about law must be tossed out, for Paul said so. And everything this fellow wrote, what's his name, about history of that time is no good because his religion is no good. On top of that!! (6)most of the OT was not for us, God makes a BIG distinction of the people He created and asks us first, before he speaks to any of us, about our race: Jew or gentile and is a completely different God to us based on that. And posters say they get it from the bible!!

You better read Acts 15 again. That was the Jerusalem Council, where the elders and apostles met to decide that Gentile Christian did NOT have to obey the Mosaic law.
RedTent
Do you still sin?
Perhaps, in a nutshell, you could tell us what the Gentile believers were required to do.