J
Jaisonkv
Guest
Hi there...
I am Jaison from Kerala, India.
I know that what I am going to say is very old suject and is debated over and over. This I post here not only for me but for the understanding of all who participate.
And my question is "How could a christian dress up?"
is it okay to wear something revealing?
What about ornaments and makeup? A ring is okay?
Should christians choose only white?
Is there any guidelines in the bible?
All suggestions are welcome.
I am Jaison from Kerala, India.
I know that what I am going to say is very old suject and is debated over and over. This I post here not only for me but for the understanding of all who participate.
And my question is "How could a christian dress up?"
is it okay to wear something revealing?
What about ornaments and makeup? A ring is okay?
Should christians choose only white?
Is there any guidelines in the bible?
All suggestions are welcome.