J
jej00n
Guest
Are you ready to commit to this path?
What path, you say? Well, what do you think?
If I were you and had God's path in front of me, I'd take it with no hesitations. But see, I'm not a kid anymore so I know that each and one of us are different.
Pursuing God's path may seem difficult to some. Doing this means living a new life. A life away from drugs, drunkenness, disco, or so much more. Who would want to follow the commands of someone who cannot even be seen? A life that is free and unrestrained. Now that's great, am I right?
But wait a second, I almost forgot that we have two lives. Yes, two. One that is limited and the other, not. One that is for this lifetime and the other, eternity. Here comes the important info...
- If you live this life on your own terms and find yourself happy and satisfied with it, you'll live a terrible and painful life in eternity; but
- If you live this life following what God wants, you will not just be happy and satisfied within this lifetime but also in eternity.
It's up to you if you're willing to risk it all for yourself or for God.
In my two years of having Christ in me taught me a lot of things. It made me grow. It made me stronger. But feeling so made me let my guard down, which was a bad idea. "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8 (NIV). Without knowing, Satan was already attacking.
Entering God's path may be turning away from your old life, but don't take it as something bad. God's plans are always the best for you. All you have to do is follow it wholeheartedly. If you follow it by heart, it would not feel like a command but merely us, showing our gratitude.
Our path towards him is worth the risk, or is not a risk at all, this is because it is a sure win.
Having both our lives with God is truly an amazing one.
So why hesitate giving it all?
What path, you say? Well, what do you think?
If I were you and had God's path in front of me, I'd take it with no hesitations. But see, I'm not a kid anymore so I know that each and one of us are different.
Pursuing God's path may seem difficult to some. Doing this means living a new life. A life away from drugs, drunkenness, disco, or so much more. Who would want to follow the commands of someone who cannot even be seen? A life that is free and unrestrained. Now that's great, am I right?
But wait a second, I almost forgot that we have two lives. Yes, two. One that is limited and the other, not. One that is for this lifetime and the other, eternity. Here comes the important info...
- If you live this life on your own terms and find yourself happy and satisfied with it, you'll live a terrible and painful life in eternity; but
- If you live this life following what God wants, you will not just be happy and satisfied within this lifetime but also in eternity.
It's up to you if you're willing to risk it all for yourself or for God.
In my two years of having Christ in me taught me a lot of things. It made me grow. It made me stronger. But feeling so made me let my guard down, which was a bad idea. "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8 (NIV). Without knowing, Satan was already attacking.
Entering God's path may be turning away from your old life, but don't take it as something bad. God's plans are always the best for you. All you have to do is follow it wholeheartedly. If you follow it by heart, it would not feel like a command but merely us, showing our gratitude.
Our path towards him is worth the risk, or is not a risk at all, this is because it is a sure win.
Having both our lives with God is truly an amazing one.
So why hesitate giving it all?